Ice-Cold Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Princess Pandamonium
Animal Paul-19

Hey!!
since your status says that you'll be a panda forever...
have you visisted the paws forum??
xDD
Its kinda cool... lol

Not really. I've looked around it, but haven't really posted much in it. I'm considering shutting my quest thread down and making a hang out thread instead. I've been very bad at questing. cat_rofl

User Image
──────────────────────────────── • ● • ───

I know.... Im pretty bad too....
You should give it a try!!
Its fun, I had forgotten how meeting new people feels like lol
I always hang out here xDD

Even thought I shouldn't....
It just promote my procrastination... :/

───• ● •────────────────────────────────

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Animal Paul-19

I leave for a trip in 27 days. I have so much stuff to do and plan for. I have to do some baking before I leave and all that wonderful stuff.

Greg tells me not to worry about the food situation because he's an adult. I can't help it though. He made the kids sick making pancakes. I mean how can I not worry.

Ice-Cold Star

10,750 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Princess Pandamonium
Animal Paul-19

I leave for a trip in 27 days. I have so much stuff to do and plan for. I have to do some baking before I leave and all that wonderful stuff.

Greg tells me not to worry about the food situation because he's an adult. I can't help it though. He made the kids sick making pancakes. I mean how can I not worry.

lol!!
he did what??? xDD
yeah, I kinda hate when real life dont let you hang out in the web....
wait, what did i just said?? lol

ok, I have a problem lol, jk!

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Animal Paul-19

lol!!
he did what??? xDD
yeah, I kinda hate when real life dont let you hang out in the web....
wait, what did i just said?? lol

ok, I have a problem lol, jk!

I have an easier time finding people that won't judge me for the things I like online than I do IRL. I like to craft, I like geeky things, I love football, and I love to eat. I have a hard time finding friends that like some of the things that I like, but don't treat me like I'm a freak for the other things I like. Finding that on the internet is so much easier. It doesn't help that I live in a rather conservative area. =/

So, I totally understand wanting to hang out on the internet as opposed to real life.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Rainbowrific Renia
l_RavenPandorah_l
Happy birthday, fellow April baby!

Thank you Renia :3

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Paul-19
l_RavenPandorah_l
GLJordan
l_RavenPandorah_l

Happy Birthday!

╔═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╗

Thank you GL *glomps*

╚═⋆═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═✩═✣═✷═⋆═*═⋆═✷═✣═♕═⋆═╝

User Image

User Image

who needs a big warm hug???!!
emotion_hug

Happy Birthday Ravie!!!!

User Image

Yay birthday hugs! *Hugs*
Thanks paul :3

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

l_RavenPandorah_l

Happy Birthday

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
GLJordan
MsGrimm
User ImageUser Image

I got my examples ready for my new art shop, but now I'm doing the long wait to see what I should price my new and improved art for.

Here

cute art

Thank you!

Intergalactic Inquisitor

l_RavenPandorah_l
*snuggles* Happy Birthday Ravieeeeeeeeeeeee! You are le awesome whee

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Death T-2
SheThoughtSheDid
Death T-2
Srsly Gaia. Use satisfaction isn't that hard. Stop pushing cash purchases and making 10 announcements a day about cash items.

If Gaia had a subscription thing, could we cut down on the friggin' announcements all day? And all the sale extensions! They mean nothing anymore! I understand the need for the company to make a profit. But now that I can afford to buy this stuff whenever I want, I'm unsupportive of how this business model is turning.

[/rant]

Happy Easter, everyone! My God's not dead. And My grandpa preached in church. And my fiancé is awesome. Life is good!

fiance? what
Surprise! I'm not on so much because I scored a date. And he turned into a boyfriend. Then it turned out he wants to marry me. So I'm not on much because I'm Skyping him every weeknight and hanging out with him every weekend. And now planning a wedding and life and whatnot.

congrats buddy reply 3 days later and wow more pages in the thread

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MsGrimm

Lol I play all these super difficult games, but I suck at pretty much all nintendo games save for smash bros (Jigglypuff and I kick everyone's a**!), MarioKart, and the old Southpark game with the giant turkey monsters and the cow launcher gun lol. Freaking side-scrolling platformers kick my a**. I can't get through the second mario level! or at least I couldn't when I was younger.

when you say you play difficult games i hope Dark Souls is what you're talking about

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
SheThoughtSheDid
MsGrimm

Lol I play all these super difficult games, but I suck at pretty much all nintendo games save for smash bros (Jigglypuff and I kick everyone's a**!), MarioKart, and the old Southpark game with the giant turkey monsters and the cow launcher gun lol. Freaking side-scrolling platformers kick my a**. I can't get through the second mario level! or at least I couldn't when I was younger.

when you say you play difficult games i hope Dark Souls is what you're talking about

XD I watch Pewdiepie play it and get hella mad. I'm afraid to play it or I might break another controller...or my tv screen! >.< I was thinking more like the Mass Effect series to get perfect endings and every mission or every mission in skyrim. Hell even hard mode on Mortal Kombat, and speed-runs without saving in any resident evil game. Still I'm tempted with Dark Souls...is there an actual storyline to it?

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
MsGrimm
SheThoughtSheDid
MsGrimm

XD I watch Pewdiepie play it and get hella mad. I'm afraid to play it or I might break another controller...or my tv screen! >.< I was thinking more like the Mass Effect series to get perfect endings and every mission or every mission in skyrim. Hell even hard mode on Mortal Kombat, and speed-runs without saving in any resident evil game. Still I'm tempted with Dark Souls...is there an actual storyline to it?

It sort of has a story but it's kinda hard to follow, like beyond the cutscenes and stuff you have to read item descriptions and stuff to really understand it. if you decide to check it out i hear the youtuber EpicNameBro has a good series for going over the dark souls lore

some other hard games: la mulana and volgarr the viking

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

featherfire520
l_RavenPandorah_l
*snuggles* Happy Birthday Ravieeeeeeeeeeeee! You are le awesome whee

Awe thank you feather hun

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

Princess Pandamonium
l_RavenPandorah_l

Happy Birthday