white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

Intergalactic Inquisitor

Izzy Said Rawr
featherfire520
Paul-19

If you guys still need them after I cook dinner I can go on my mules and get the ones you need smile I have doubles of them all.
Btw Hii Featehr
>.< Hi Pual...
surprised If you wouldn't mind that would be lovely, Izzy!

Btw you look awesome >w<

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

[NPC] Easter Bunny

Yea I did smile
That's sweet of you. <3 Good luck finding one who want it or needs it
Happy Easter! Have a treat on me!Grab your egg.

I found a bunny. Does anyone want some stew?

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
Princess Pandamonium

Happy Easter!

We celebrated yesterday.

User Image

I have two dinners to go to today.
Well... one dinner.
We'll probably have dinner at Gabe's mom's house, then dessert at my grandparents' place.
Other than that though, there isn't much "celebrating" to do. Usually I go to church, but I was dead tired this morning and could barely wake up.

User Image
User Image

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

Happy Easter!

We celebrated yesterday.

User Image

I have two dinners to go to today.
Well... one dinner.
We'll probably have dinner at Gabe's mom's house, then dessert at my grandparents' place.
Other than that though, there isn't much "celebrating" to do. Usually I go to church, but I was dead tired this morning and could barely wake up.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

Greg's family had an egg hunt yesterday and then they do a dinner.

We'll be staying home today. I think the most we'll do today is have the kids play outside and I think Greg might work on the van. It's that or putz around the yard.

Princess Pandamonium
Rainbowrific Renia

Greg's family had an egg hunt yesterday and then they do a dinner.

We'll be staying home today. I think the most we'll do today is have the kids play outside and I think Greg might work on the van. It's that or putz around the yard.

E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

[NPC] Easter Bunny
E-CORP is still running smoothly, despite some earlier... mishaps. I'm truly grateful for all my loyal supporters and workers!

Someone tried to turn you into stew again didn't they? Nothing says Easter like rabbit stew.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

I always think of Easter as a holiday that's more aimed towards kids.
Which is explains why we don't do much.
rofl
Though I could definitely go for some chocolate right now.

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

I think so as well. Though honestly it's not my favorite holiday ever. It's just another holiday where my SIL feels the need to inundate my children with large amounts of candy.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Princess Pandamonium

User Image

Yeah, when I was younger it felt like more of a thing than it is now that I'm older.
Also, I'm not big into candy.
Just chocolate.

When your SIL does that, do you usually take some of the candy away from them so they don't eat so much?

User Image
User Image

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

Rainbowrific Renia

Easter was a much smaller event for me when I was growing up, but I was almost never around my extended family for major holidays.

I take most of the candy away. My SIL gives them about a gallon worth of candy and that's not counting what my MIL gives them. So, yeah. The candy situation has really started to get out of hand. Though, I come from an Easter where my parents got us one big chocolate bunny and we'd get a few other candies to go in our Easter basket. I tended to try and make my bunny last as long as I possibly could.

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Hoppy Easta everyone! Love you guys!

-points at sig- I got lots of eggs!

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

MsGrimm

Aren't you in the Pokemon Easter spirit?

Cute Hellraiser

10,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Partygoer 500
Princess Pandamonium
MsGrimm

Aren't you in the Pokemon Easter spirit?

I am! Lately I've been babysitting my 3 year old cousin and all he wants to do is play pokemon. At a garage sale for $15 I got a gamecube, memory card, and pokemon XP. He walks in and doesn't say 'hi'. It's 'Let's play pokemon heather! Come on!' I give him a broken PS3 controller and he sits beside me and we play together lol. For Halloween I'm having my grandma sow him a pickachu costume and I'm going to be a trainer. XD I always watched the cartoon and occassionally played my cousin's pokemon gold when it first came out, but mom would never let me have a gameboy because it might 'ruin my eyesight'. Well I have very crappy vision anyways XP

outlaw trinidy's Husband

Punctual Protagonist

MsGrimm

I am! Lately I've been babysitting my 3 year old cousin and all he wants to do is play pokemon. At a garage sale for $15 I got a gamecube, memory card, and pokemon XP. He walks in and doesn't say 'hi'. It's 'Let's play pokemon heather! Come on!' I give him a broken PS3 controller and he sits beside me and we play together lol. For Halloween I'm having my grandma sow him a pickachu costume and I'm going to be a trainer. XD I always watched the cartoon and occassionally played my cousin's pokemon gold when it first came out, but mom would never let me have a gameboy because it might 'ruin my eyesight'. Well I have very crappy vision anyways XP

That is so adorable.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces