pink 0.061894108873975 6.2% [ 83 ]
white 0.03579418344519 3.6% [ 48 ]
black 0.04399701715138 4.4% [ 59 ]
brown 0.020134228187919 2.0% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 1341 ]

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

Oh gross.
I'm not spending any gold on housing stuff.
Small house it is!

Also my new desk at work gets horrible phone coverage. Boo

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

I just realized... this week could've been Comic Book Week.
Or maybe I'm the only one excited about seeing Iron Man 3 and going to my local comic book shop for Free Comic Book Day on Saturday.
MEGAMAN/SONIC THE HEDGEHOG CROSSOVER, I'M COMIN' TO GET YA!
*dork*

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
I am too Renia. I am begging danny and his family to take hope so I can go see it with my dad as a farewell date for us..since Tv, comics, and music are the only things we got along about.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
Izzy Said Rawr
I am too Renia. I am begging danny and his family to take hope so I can go see it with my dad as a farewell date for us..since Tv, comics, and music are the only things we got along about.

User Image

That sounds like it would be nice!

I've been excited for this movie for a while now. Even though I'm more of a DC girl than Marvel, I can't help but to love all of the Marvel movies lately. Plus Robert Downey, Jr. is my old man crush, so...
emotion_kirakira

User Image
User Image

Paul-19's Fangirl

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rainbowrific Renia
Izzy Said Rawr

User Image

That sounds like it would be nice!

I've been excited for this movie for a while now. Even though I'm more of a DC girl than Marvel, I can't help but to love all of the Marvel movies lately. Plus Robert Downey, Jr. is my old man crush, so...
emotion_kirakira

User Image
User Image

Dc ftw <3 me and my dad were going to go see the new Superman movie instead since Superman is our thing its one of the ways we started to sorta rebound, but it doesn't come out in time.
yea the marvel movies have been good. On that extent I give it to Disney since they took over Marvel it has been amazing. Robert is cute but my old man crush remains Jonny <3

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Disney needs to nuy DC. The DC movies haven't been so great ( they keep changing everything about the superhero!)

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I say teru teru bozu dolls count as Japanese mythology. Just cuz.

I'm mainly a Marvel girl, but DC has got a few superheores that I like. I don't really like to consider myself mutually exclusive in my comics.

Mainly because I never actually READ the comics growing up, just watched the animations sweatdrop

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
On an unrelated note, I keep seeing amazing art for Bioshock, and now I really really want to play it.

In a relationship with her husband

Spoopy Elder

I've never read a comic.
But I love all the Marvel movies.
Too bad Chris refuses to go to theaters.
If my raise helps me afford a car, I'll go see so many movies..!
...alone.

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Chaos_Bunny
Disney needs to nuy DC. The DC movies haven't been so great ( they keep changing everything about the superhero!)
Right? They need to stop messing with stuff and just trust the source material and the people that love it! Instead of Disney they should just give it directly to Joss Whedon. Though he's probably busy with Marvel stuff.

... Yeah, we're gonna have to clone Joss Whedon.

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

I honestly didn't start reading comics until the My Little Pony comics came out.
Gabe had also started buying comics when the DC New 52 came out, so I gave those a read and I really like them. Mainly Suicide Squad.
Gabe has a terrible habit of liking things that don't last very long, so I think out of the 5 series's he was reading, three of them got canceled.
xD
We're gonna start reading the Megaman/Sonic crossover comics, too.

I honestly think that would be kinda cool if Disney bought DC. I love what they've been doing with Marvel.
I'm sick and tired of the reboots of DC superheroes. Seriously. It's annoying.
Also, I'm not a huge Superman fan (quite the opposite, actually. I know he can kick everyone's a** in a fight but I hate him for how overpowered he is) but the new movie looks promising. I'd like to see it.

User Image
User Image

Gracious Gekko

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Apparently Cartoon Network has been doing decently with DC cartoons, though they both got canceled too. "Young Justice" and "Green Lantern" I think they were.

Hygienic Genius

I heard good things about Young Justice, though I never caught it. It's a shame shows like that never make it. I used to looove cartoons about the DC universe. Like there was this one Batman cartoon from like 8 years ago. Ohhh, nostalgia.../rant

Magical Girl

20,175 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Yeah.
Cartoon Network sucks at keeping good shows, apparently. I'm really upset about Young Justice. It was really good and the ending kinda made me mad...

On that same note, the Teen Titans GO! show is cute.
I know a lot of fans are disappointed that it isn't the same as Teen Titans, but if you watch it with an open mind, it's alright.
Very funny, actually.
The first episode is about Raven trying to watch "Pretty Pretty Pegasus" without anyone else around. xD

User Image
User Image

Benevolent Fairy

12,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I stopped watching Young Justice pretty early on because romance and lots of making-all-the-characters-sad are two things that really turn me off of a series. I'm really disappointed its gone, though, because it was a really quality show and so many people loved it. :c

From the clips I've seen of it Teen Titans GO! seems really funny and adorable. And its great to see the Titans again! I loved that show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff