Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 60 ]
Total Votes:[ 60 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 37 38 39 >

N-finiteFangirl
So, when is the exact starting date? I know it's within a week or two, but have you thought up of an exact date yet?

As early as the 26th, as late as the 30th. That's when the prologue will be posted. Work on the polished version of the prologue and chapter 1 will begin around the 22nd, the moment our exams finish. 3nodding

Then it'll be a chapter per 2 weeks (based on the poll).

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Alurna
N-finiteFangirl
So, when is the exact starting date? I know it's within a week or two, but have you thought up of an exact date yet?

As early as the 26th, as late as the 30th. That's when the prologue will be posted. Work on the polished version of the prologue and chapter 1 will begin around the 22nd, the moment our exams finish. 3nodding

Then it'll be a chapter per 2 weeks (based on the poll).

Ah, okay! 3nodding *makes a note of that on her calender*
Okay, so it's a landslide vote for 2 weeks per chapter (but with higher quality). I'll just put up some sort of hype-measuring poll from now until the day of release 3nodding
I voted "Yes. VERY." 3nodding
fang2.0
I voted "Yes. VERY." 3nodding

3nodding heart

Once our exams our over (4 left!) will be putting all our efforts into getting the final version of the initial chapters done 3nodding
ninja

Donation items aren't so bad this month ninja
*sigh*

3 more exams left until school's out for us gonk
Hmm... once the exams are over, we'll be making some changes with the thread and how the content and sections will be placed. 3nodding
Just uploaded an alpha (a.k.a. initial sketch with several mistakes and experimentations) sketch of Damean Blodricther (our second gaian cameo) 3nodding

Nothing amazing, but we just wanted to show how one of our first sketches (of a character) looks like before going into beta phase and (eventually) final phase.
Cool, I love fan based comics. <3 :0
Well, concerning the poll, I think Gino really does need to have his 'brows. It's a very um...I can't remember the word... distinguishing (?) part of his character design. Sure, they're not the most attractive things in the world, but without them, he just wouldn't look quite right.

I look forward to seeing the comic, as well. :3
DON'T TAKE GINO'S BROWS AWAY! They make him interesting - without them he'll look like every other hawt long-haired guy EVER. Boooring. And anyway, I think they're cute. SOTHERE. 3nodding

Anyway, can't wait to see the comic! heart
Well, the votes are a large part in favour of keeping Gino's "unique" brows, so it's very likely it'll be kept. 3nodding heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff