Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors (since 02/25/2007)

+1 1 100.0% [ 58 ]
Total Votes:[ 58 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 >
N-finiteFangirl
Personally, I prefer well-done comics that clearly shows how much time you put into it, rather than hastily-done comics. After all, if you can't rush the Gaia plot updates, there's no sense in rushing your comic, either.

Thanks! Hopefully, if the votes still lean to choice 2, then we can add a lot more detail to it 3nodding heart
I think it would be better to do 7-10 pages every two weeks rather than every week.
Not only will it allow you to add more detail, but having more time will allow you to catch mistakes before you get to the point where you can no longer fix them.
Besides, trying to cram so much work into such a short time can really drive you crazy and I find that when you're really stressed out it can be hard to get motivated to do things. Or maybe that's just me...? sweatdrop
Bunnyfish Mel-Mel
I think it would be better to do 7-10 pages every two weeks rather than every week.
Not only will it allow you to add more detail, but having more time will allow you to catch mistakes before you get to the point where you can no longer fix them.
Besides, trying to cram so much work into such a short time can really drive you crazy and I find that when you're really stressed out it can be hard to get motivated to do things. Or maybe that's just me...? sweatdrop

True true 3nodding heart

Tiny Strawberry

I vote for quality!
BatNeko
I vote for quality!

heart

To noreaga1184: o.O;

4,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's better to have a nice looking comic than a hasted one.
Its better for quality abbouve quantity, and we will hav more time to speculate what will happen. 3nodding

(Cool preview)
Quality is definatly more important.

I'd rather have one pair of ports than 80 NM scarfs. xD [/Horrible Analogy]
wow pretty art

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas