Welcome to Gaia! ::

Who should win the Halloween Tektek contest? (scroll down to find the entries)

Rawfie 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
Blacksplash 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
puppylove713 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
Lindsay77 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
This poll closed on November 4, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

BTW you're glowing <3
500-ish/500-ish
Thank you for playing. I know that my tank is not really good for booty grab, but I can't afford any of the good fish....

no problem~
I guess mine is better than yours since yours doesn't have any fish in it... Mine is usually like that, but there is actually something in there for a change...

i keep forgetting to put fish in there~
I have a ton of Lite fish to put in there, but they don't activate booty grab. I don't have many fish that do...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Thank you for playing. I know that my tank is not really good for booty grab, but I can't afford any of the good fish....

no problem~
I guess mine is better than yours since yours doesn't have any fish in it... Mine is usually like that, but there is actually something in there for a change...

I have a ton of Lite fish to put in there, but they don't activate booty grab. I don't have many fish that do...

ugh i updated my tank

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I'd love to have some heat, it is way too cold here for my liking... I don't want something super hot either though...
in this part of cali it seems we get extreme heat in sumer and mild to medium level winters sping varies from either warm like summer cold like winter or medium like fall or just full of rain
Interesting weather pattern....
thats hows it is on average but mother nature has changed all our weather paterns every year
Well, you can't help that, now can you? I would blame global warming if I balme anything at all...
lols no but i dont really care about changing the wheather i care about gaming and books and about altering human dna so that we can have mutants with cool powers and about searching all of space and colonizing every planet and or having good trade/miltary/peace agrements with the aliens that are out there some where cause in all the infinte multiverse there are how many galaxies and how many planets in each of them and the odds math matically say we cant be the only inteligent life thats also not counting other diminsions where are reality isnt quite the same

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

no problem~

ugh i updated my tank
Lol, what is with the Roosters? I find it kind of funny how they have things like that to put in our tanks...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
You are so lucky.... I hate how cold it gets here.... There are days that it doesn't even get up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit....
screw that i hate the extreme cold i like seatle in washington
I hate the extreme cold too. That is why I don't really like it here, but I can't exactly move away either...
thAts bs you can move at any time all you have to do is sell where ever your living now and make money then go to the desired place and bam you have moved then you could try to find a place to live or you can be on the street thats still moving
Umm, I still live with my mom and we live in an apartment, so we can't sell it.... Also, I'd rather not live on the street....
you could sell your remaining time on the lease for your apartmen some apartments allow you to buy several months at a time then not have to pay rent electricty or other things like that for set amount of time then you selll the payments to some one else but you have to make sure they pay all the events or the land lord can track you down and make you pay for it and the choices afre there for you to move but not all choices are worth the consequnces and there are always consequnces for each choice you make whter its a good consequnece or a bad one depends on the out come

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
I'd love to have some heat, it is way too cold here for my liking... I don't want something super hot either though...
in this part of cali it seems we get extreme heat in sumer and mild to medium level winters sping varies from either warm like summer cold like winter or medium like fall or just full of rain
thats hows it is on average but mother nature has changed all our weather paterns every year
Well, you can't help that, now can you? I would blame global warming if I balme anything at all...
lols no but i dont really care about changing the wheather i care about gaming and books and about altering human dna so that we can have mutants with cool powers and about searching all of space and colonizing every planet and or having good trade/miltary/peace agrements with the aliens that are out there some where cause in all the infinte multiverse there are how many galaxies and how many planets in each of them and the odds math matically say we cant be the only inteligent life thats also not counting other diminsions where are reality isnt quite the same
Wow, you really have an interesting way of thinking, but there is nothing wrong with that.

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
You are so lucky.... I hate how cold it gets here.... There are days that it doesn't even get up to 20 degrees Fahrenheit....
screw that i hate the extreme cold i like seatle in washington
I hate the extreme cold too. That is why I don't really like it here, but I can't exactly move away either...
thAts bs you can move at any time all you have to do is sell where ever your living now and make money then go to the desired place and bam you have moved then you could try to find a place to live or you can be on the street thats still moving
Umm, I still live with my mom and we live in an apartment, so we can't sell it.... Also, I'd rather not live on the street....
you could sell your remaining time on the lease for your apartmen some apartments allow you to buy several months at a time then not have to pay rent electricty or other things like that for set amount of time then you selll the payments to some one else but you have to make sure they pay all the events or the land lord can track you down and make you pay for it and the choices afre there for you to move but not all choices are worth the consequnces and there are always consequnces for each choice you make whter its a good consequnece or a bad one depends on the out come
We can't do that with our apartment. We pay for all of our utilities as well... So yeah. If we move, we have to pay for the rest of out payments before we move out...

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

ugh i updated my tank
Lol, what is with the Roosters? I find it kind of funny how they have things like that to put in our tanks...

rooster drops can contain; christian siriano's gold feather gown~

Animal Lover

Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

ugh i updated my tank

rooster drops can contain; christian siriano's gold feather gown~
I didn't know that... I didn't even know that we could get roosters to put in our tanks...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713
Evelin333
puppylove713

BTW you're glowing <3
500-ish/500-ish

no problem~

i dont put any fish in my aquariam and i sell the basic ones i get from the daily chance also i do use other people that have high trigger tanks or if i happen to see it while in a friends thread or guild i will play those that glow i have sites i go to im think ing i should send the list of helpful links to the guild that organizes these events that way they can post them there for others to use and see im thinking the guild members could post all their fav bg places and i have a link for every slang term ever used and l33t speak and chat speak its for when i want to talk to some one and dont know what the slang that they are using means that might be useful but im thinking about posting things like slang term guide guides to gaia that i find really helpful(like guide to vending guide to gaia for new members guide to eis guide to gaia slang guide to bg guide to chance items ect) im wondering who would be able to help me get that as like a sticky in the guild might have to go check the guild mods

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
Wow, you really have an interesting way of thinking, but there is nothing wrong with that.
lols there is several types of thinking theres abstract such as sting theory and what would happen (think out side the box) there logic where you are like spoock and or like a computer theres dedutive reasoning that is like im going to figure out what happened there critical thinking which is like read this paragraph and tell me some conclusion you came to after reading it then thers analytical thing which is like math and most basic science like chemistry and other things i like to use as many types of thinking also i love to play the devils advocate(the ability to argue or debate all sides for all arguements wheather you believe in them or not

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
We can't do that with our apartment. We pay for all of our utilities as well... So yeah. If we move, we have to pay for the rest of out payments before we move out...
lols you pay in advance im sure you could its usally hard to get startred and hard to find some one trustworthy but after that its a great way for renters to make a little extra money so they can move out eventually you sign off the payments that you payed in advance to the land lord and energy bills the new person then pays you money and eventually they take over your normal payments

Friendly Conversationalist

techpriest35
lols you pay in advance im sure you could its usally hard to get startred and hard to find some one trustworthy but after that its a great way for renters to make a little extra money so they can move out eventually you sign off the payments that you payed in advance to the land lord and energy bills the new person then pays you money and eventually they take over your normal payments
The way you type/phrase your responses hurts my eyes this late at night. I had to skip over like half the page xd

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
lols there is several types of thinking theres abstract such as sting theory and what would happen (think out side the box) there logic where you are like spoock and or like a computer theres dedutive reasoning that is like im going to figure out what happened there critical thinking which is like read this paragraph and tell me some conclusion you came to after reading it then thers analytical thing which is like math and most basic science like chemistry and other things i like to use as many types of thinking also i love to play the devils advocate(the ability to argue or debate all sides for all arguements wheather you believe in them or not
I already knew about the different types of thinking.... I'm usually an abstract or logical thinker myself...

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
My family won't do stuff like that because we don't trust people enough for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff