I'm not sure how a feel about it yet. ^^;
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

So Mr. Frosty did you like Space Dandy?

yup, now i'll be unable to wait another week for the next episode. xd

Well I am glad one of us liked it. It was not to my liking at all. sweatdrop

well it could have been better I suppose, a rather lewd start to the series, second half of the episode was way better

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

well it could have been better I suppose, a rather lewd start to the series, second half of the episode was way better

I do agree the second half of the episode was better then the fist. I was close to changing it since it just seemed to be a guy talking about women and that got boring quickly for me. sweatdrop
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I do agree the second half of the episode was better then the fist. I was close to changing it since it just seemed to be a guy talking about women and that got boring quickly for me. sweatdrop

yeah, they also have naruto shippuden airing now, I got tired of naruto when they were young, and I was hoping when they were older it would somehow be...better. I am quickly realizing it might have become worse. so much edge put into one character...god so annoying

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

yeah, they also have naruto shippuden airing now, I got tired of naruto when they were young, and I was hoping when they were older it would somehow be...better. I am quickly realizing it might have become worse. so much edge put into one character...god so annoying

I tend to go and off for liking Naruto or not liking it. I just have to be in the right mood. I tend to like it more when they are younger though. I am watching Shippuden and I have been for months. They happen to be doing flash back filler episodes to them as younger kids again and I love it. One thing I like about Naruto is so many character that pretty much a character everyone can like at one point or another. I am odd though, I am not scared to admit it, I like Naruto. I find him inspiring. Now Sasuke I just wish he would get killed already but I doubt I will be that lucky. Every time an episode airs where he is fighting I am thinking kill him off please.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I tend to go and off for liking Naruto or not liking it. I just have to be in the right mood. I tend to like it more when they are younger though. I am watching Shippuden and I have been for months. They happen to be doing flash back filler episodes to them as younger kids again and I love it. One thing I like about Naruto is so many character that pretty much a character everyone can like at one point or another. I am odd though, I am not scared to admit it, I like Naruto. I find him inspiring. Now Sasuke I just wish he would get killed already but I doubt I will be that lucky. Every time an episode airs where he is fighting I am thinking kill him off please.

I absolutely despise sasuke, almost as much as light from death note, he's the edgiest character Ive ever seen, I don't get why something like him lasts as long as he does in writing.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I absolutely despise sasuke, almost as much as light from death note, he's the edgiest character Ive ever seen, I don't get why something like him lasts as long as he does in writing.

You are the only other person I have ever met that cannot stand Sasuke. I find him a spoiled little brat. He never works for anything expects everything to be handed to him. I was at a convention on year and went to a panel about Naruto with my friend, he is a die hard fan. People were saying favorite and least favorite characters. No surprise it was Sasuke as number one favorite. When I said I hated him the most the fangirls started foaming at the mouth and I thought they were going to mob me.

I was hoping he would become a little more bearable in Shippuden but that hope was crushed. I find him even more annoying.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

You are the only other person I have ever met that cannot stand Sasuke. I find him a spoiled little brat. He never works for anything expects everything to be handed to him. I was at a convention on year and went to a panel about Naruto with my friend, he is a die hard fan. People were saying favorite and least favorite characters. No surprise it was Sasuke as number one favorite. When I said I hated him the most the fangirls started foaming at the mouth and I thought they were going to mob me.

I was hoping he would become a little more bearable in Shippuden but that hope was crushed. I find him even more annoying.

I stopped at some point when they were younger and was hoping all that business would be done, but nope. they dashed my expectations like true professionals.

also, speaking of disappointments, in one piece, I'm not fond of the guy they chose to voice a new on going character for English voice overs. but its a minor detail really

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I stopped at some point when they were younger and was hoping all that business would be done, but nope. they dashed my expectations like true professionals.

also, speaking of disappointments, in one piece, I'm not fond of the guy they chose to voice a new on going character for English voice overs. but its a minor detail really

For a long time Naruto was the only anime I could watch. I think that is part of why I go back to it.

I am so out of touch on One Piece it is not even funny. I see it is on now but I have no clue what is going on at all. sad Too many insanely long series for me to keep up with. I really should learn to stick short series that are like 13 or 26 episodes max. T.T
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

For a long time Naruto was the only anime I could watch. I think that is part of why I go back to it.

I am so out of touch on One Piece it is not even funny. I see it is on now but I have no clue what is going on at all. sad Too many insanely long series for me to keep up with. I really should learn to stick short series that are like 13 or 26 episodes max. T.T

or if there are a lot of episodes, the "story" isn't exactly complicated, like polar bear cafe, its a comedy, but its kind of dry.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

or if there are a lot of episodes, the "story" isn't exactly complicated, like polar bear cafe, its a comedy, but its kind of dry.

I have seen series that suffer from being far too short though and due to that issues do not get resolved which is frustrating as well. I guess it is just hard for me to find animes that I like everything about. I have never heard of Polar Bear Cafe but since you are not speaking of it in the brightest light I do not think I will look it up.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I have seen series that suffer from being far too short though and due to that issues do not get resolved which is frustrating as well. I guess it is just hard for me to find animes that I like everything about. I have never heard of Polar Bear Cafe but since you are not speaking of it in the brightest light I do not think I will look it up.

right sorry, polar bear cafe is about a acanadian polar bear living in japan, with his own cafe.

and the other animals who work at the zoo(as the animals, go figure) hang out there.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

right sorry, polar bear cafe is about a acanadian polar bear living in japan, with his own cafe.

and the other animals who work at the zoo(as the animals, go figure) hang out there.

It actually sounds sort of a cute but since you said it was not I will not pursue it. I have too many anime on my list to watch as it is. sweatdrop

At the moment I am attempting Wolf's Rain with little success. gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces