Total Votes:[ 73269 ]

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei
Not sure, because A LOT of people dislike the cauda diaboli. We've had quite a few people go "that's nothing like me! gonk ". A lot more than with all the other signs really. So I don't think people would pick it because it's so likeable. xd
XD Well there goes my theory<3
xd Torpedoed.

It intruiges me too though. I should get some maths genius to look at it. Volunteers? xd
How do you get the spinning thingy in your sig? It wont work for me

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
angelicmercanary1234
How do you get the spinning thingy in your sig? It wont work for me
Well, did you follow the instructions at the top of the post in which the banners are?
Teh Mei
MykaToriyama
I'm a Spurca. I have to wonder, how long did this take to put together?
Um, a few days developing the idea and then another full day writing the texts and stuff, I think. D.Darko spent most time on it actually, so I'm not too sure. ^^"

Great job done on it all. I must say, your avatar inspired me to buy that shirt you're wearing. xd

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
MykaToriyama
Teh Mei
MykaToriyama
I'm a Spurca. I have to wonder, how long did this take to put together?
Um, a few days developing the idea and then another full day writing the texts and stuff, I think. D.Darko spent most time on it actually, so I'm not too sure. ^^"

Great job done on it all. I must say, your avatar inspired me to buy that shirt you're wearing. xd

Wewt. xd
Looks good on you, by the by. whee
Teh Mei
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei
Not sure, because A LOT of people dislike the cauda diaboli. We've had quite a few people go "that's nothing like me! gonk ". A lot more than with all the other signs really. So I don't think people would pick it because it's so likeable. xd
xd Torpedoed.

It intruiges me too though. I should get some maths genius to look at it. Volunteers? xd
*blows up* XD

What would you like figured out, like how many times in a year each number will come up for both a normal year and a leap year? Like percentages? Cause I can do that for you.<3

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei
xd Torpedoed.

What would you like figured out, like how many times in a year each number will come up for both a normal year and a leap year? Like percentages? Cause I can do that for you.<3
Really? surprised that would be awesome!
Actually, then it still depends on the year, because you add that up as well to determine your sign... so you'd have to find out for 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.
Complicated, I understand if it's too insane. xd
"Those gaiaborn under the sign of the trunk, the Arca constellation, are capable of staying cool under most pressures, or at least maintaining that illusion. As a friend, they can be incredibly supportive, but as a result of keeping up such a tough, reliable exterior for everyone else, they can often feel empty inside and in need of someone to return the favour. Often loyal and trustworthy, they rarely divulge secrets they've been given, and can keep them locked away inside for as long as necessary. Sadly, they can often be exploited because of their loyalties, which can lead to them feeling worthless, but when freed from the bad vibes they hop around like there's no tomorrow!"

wow that sounds just like me ^^
Teh Mei
Actually, then it still depends on the year, because you add that up as well to determine your sign... so you'd have to find out for 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006.

Not at all too insane, a lot of numbers repeat. I will get right on it. The hardest part will be finding out what year is a leap year, which I can google.

What is the first day a user could sign upon gaia?

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei

Not at all too insane, a lot of numbers repeat. I will get right on it. The hardest part will be finding out what year is a leap year, which I can google.

February 19, 2003 and 2004 is a leap year. whee
oooooooooo

im a fox. cool
Teh Mei
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei

Alrighty. I will be back<3 May take some time.

Gracious Lunatic

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei
Little Grunny Foo Foo
Teh Mei

Alrighty. I will be back<3 May take some time.
Well yes, I expect it would. xd
No worries, there's absolutely no rush. whee
Mathmatacular. surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out