Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

wait......... what?

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hawkpray
wait......... what?
???

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200
... Don't tell me you haven't thought about what is your most common role in a crew besides beating the drops out of the animated?

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I make sure people have enough stamina and health while beating the living daylights out of the animated with my heavy hitting attacks. 8D
This usually results in me running out of stamina.
AstraSage
... Don't tell me you haven't thought about what is your most common role in a crew besides beating the drops out of the animated?

oh lol i have :3 im main healer :O i went brain dead for abit >_>
but lag makes my job really hard :/ especially when you take a lag jog 5 block away from group and aggro the entire zones animated :U

User Image

User Image
I'm a combination of a bunch of things. I really drain out my stamina because I use Slash and Hack at the same time for heavy hits, so I back myself up with Divinity. While I do use First Aid with Deflib and Diagnose.
User Image
User Image
this week's comics = win

Seriously, some NPCs can be so creepy and/or lazy.
User Image

I used Pie because his avi is pretty static XD (unless you want something else, Pie, no problem there~ ^ ^)

I'll need an avi from the other 2 mods, I'll PM them today ;D

Romantic Dabbler

11,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100
Hi everyone!

My internet's been cut off, so that's why I left the other day without even being able to say baibai. >.< Right now I'm on, but it's probably the last moments I'll have....I don't know when I'll get internet again. o_O So... this sucks. xD

But I was wondering, where and when are we going to take the picture? >w< I want to be in it, and seeing as I'm online right now, but who knows for how long, do you think we could maybe take the pic soon? ^^;; So that way I can still be in it? x'D

But, Dan - just to let you know, whenever you guys have the picture and I'm offline, it'll probably mean I'm permanently offline for a while. So then, don't wait for me to be in the pic or anything - I'll just have to not be in it. ;_;

Yeah u_u
~Adriel Everin~
Hi everyone!

My internet's been cut off, so that's why I left the other day without even being able to say baibai. >.< Right now I'm on, but it's probably the last moments I'll have....I don't know when I'll get internet again. o_O So... this sucks. xD

But I was wondering, where and when are we going to take the picture? >w< I want to be in it, and seeing as I'm online right now, but who knows for how long, do you think we could maybe take the pic soon? ^^;; So that way I can still be in it? x'D

But, Dan - just to let you know, whenever you guys have the picture and I'm offline, it'll probably mean I'm permanently offline for a while. So then, don't wait for me to be in the pic or anything - I'll just have to not be in it. ;_;

Yeah u_u

Whyyyyyyyyy!? crying
After all this time we've been getting to know each other, all the things in common, our parents were killed by the SAME MAN and now you're being taken away from me!? crying ~Auuuug-*gets shot*

*ahem*
That sucks Adri.. Be sure to check in when you caaaan~ =/

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Adri, if you can't make it for the picture, we'll poorly Photoshop you in. <3
Kinxed

Awww, lol. I can imagine doing it on MS Paint. A stick figure with and arrow pointing at it, and "ADRI" sitting over it.. XD

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Diagonal Sleeper
Kinxed

Awww, lol. I can imagine doing it on MS Paint. A stick figure with and arrow pointing at it, and "ADRI" sitting over it.. XD

Omg, if I don't make it to the picture can you guys please do that for me?? XD

2,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
I lowled biggrin
Hello everyone. (This is Kisuke's mule account).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff