Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the second time he's gone AWOL! Should we allow the "Dan" to make manga again?

Why not. I do want an update 0.88702928870293 88.7% [ 212 ]
No way. I lost faith in him long ago >:( 0.11297071129707 11.3% [ 27 ]
Total Votes:[ 239 ]

User Image

User Image
Nice update. Dan, I think I saw you on zOMG!, but you left me behind. D=
User Image
User Image

Romantic Stalker

Kisuke Yamada

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Today? I havent been on yet X]
RokketoDan
Kisuke Yamada

User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image
Today? I havent been on yet X]

User Image

User Image

Oh. It must of been a look-a-like then. XD
User Image
User Image
can you guys help me out on something? whee
hawkpray
can you guys help me out on something? whee

User Image

User Image

What do you need help on?
User Image
User Image
well you see D: im a big fan of music but i hear it so much that i want to listen to more wide ranges of music. do you guys have any genres/bands/singers that are worthy to listen to? errr.. your opinions 3nodding ( im open for anything)
hawkpray
well you see D: im a big fan of music but i hear it so much that i want to listen to more wide ranges of music. do you guys have any genres/bands/singers that are worthy to listen to? errr.. your opinions 3nodding ( im open for anything)

User Image

User Image

Listen to Deerhoof. Their music is really strange and quirky, but they sound really good.
User Image
User Image
Kisuke Yamada
hawkpray

User Image

User Image

Listen to Deerhoof. Their music is really strange and quirky, but they sound really good.
User Image
User Image

i love what im hearing biggrin
i swore i replied already but my crappy internet/computer stopped twiec :X
thanks heart
hawkpray
Kisuke Yamada
hawkpray

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

i love what im hearing biggrin
i swore i replied already but my crappy internet/computer stopped twiec :X
thanks heart

User Image

User Image

=D Yeah! New Deerhoof fan.
User Image
User Image
whee they got alot of good reviews to heart _ heart

so they count as noise rock right?
i like to get genres and look them up the roots but im not really sure where to put deerhoof :O
+1 deer hoof fan btw mrgreen

User Image

User Image
Yeah. People have a REALLY hard time labeling Deerhoof. I'm so happy that I got a new Deerhoof CD for Christmas. =D
User Image
User Image
"Noobs Attack" huh???

What if PvP comes out??? It would be interesting if there was an army of zombie-noobs wanting to burst into the Barton Gates (like that would happen XD)...

I don't think that anyone will be interested in joining a zombie-noob exterminating crew for that...
hawkpray

There's a playlist on my profile with a looot of stuff I like.. honestly though.. some might be a little too different for some peoples taste. Give it a shot if you'd like~ ;D

5,650 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
lol @ the update!
Frank is a creeper!!!

User Image

User Image
On zOMG! today, Landy came. O_o I tried to give it a hug, but he ran away from me. D=
User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas