Animal Lover

MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
MissDotHacker
puppylove713
Lol, I suppose so.

The one time I gambled with RIGs it burned me. 52 guardian totem RIGs and not Thea, only one win in fact. An SD box and when I opened it I lost on it with a super cheap doll. If I had sold all of those I would have of had Thea. Now I am just being a bit lazy in getting her. sweatdrop
I know that feeling although I have never gotten any of the RIG items and I mean never...

Besides Guardian Totem I only played the first one that came out. I did not spend my money on it, I had a bunch of Gaia cash from doing free offers and used that. I just buy stuff I want from RIGs off the market and hoard them to make gold.
I guess that is one way to do things too. By the way I grabbed you Booty.

Well either you play RIGs, buy the items off the market, or do not have them at all. Those are the only options.

I see how it is, I grab your booty so you grab mine.
Yup, there are no other options. Also, yes, you grabbed mine, so I only wanted to return the favor.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

we have.

Keep trying different doctors, it took me years to get the doctors to do a lactose test on me even though I kept telling them to check for that. This is a suggestion that you have to decide for yourself if it might help. Consider going and having someone see what is all in your body. I know a guy who did that, he would wake up in the middle of the night thinking he was having a heart attack and doctors were puzzled. Went to someone who ran a test to see what all was in his body and found the problem.

Well, I have done a bunch of tests... Just to name a few: Two ct scans, multiple ultrasounds, upper and lower endoscopy, blood tests, I don't remember them all. I might get a stomach PH test and a gallbladder function test.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lily-Bell-Cat
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

we have.

Keep trying different doctors, it took me years to get the doctors to do a lactose test on me even though I kept telling them to check for that. This is a suggestion that you have to decide for yourself if it might help. Consider going and having someone see what is all in your body. I know a guy who did that, he would wake up in the middle of the night thinking he was having a heart attack and doctors were puzzled. Went to someone who ran a test to see what all was in his body and found the problem.

Well, I have done a bunch of tests... Just to name a few: Two ct scans, multiple ultrasounds, upper and lower endoscopy, blood tests, I don't remember them all. I might get a stomach PH test and a gallbladder function test.

The test I suggested is not done by a doctor. That is why most people will not do it.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

we have.

The test I suggested is not done by a doctor. That is why most people will not do it.

hmm... I'll have to ask him.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lily-Bell-Cat

I doubt your doctor would say it has any merit. They typically do not like to recommend stuff like that.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

I doubt your doctor would say it has any merit. They typically do not like to recommend stuff like that.

Oh, okay. I'm going to change the subject now. biggrin

Do you know where I would put a thread where I share and keep track of my progress in an art challenge?

Rainbow Sweetheart

Lily-Bell-Cat
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

Do you know where I would put a thread where I share and keep track of my progress in an art challenge?

Sorry no clue.

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat
MissDotHacker
Lily-Bell-Cat

Sorry no clue.

too bad.

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
MissDotHacker

Not really, every couple months. She is not one of my online friends and works two jobs so hard to keep in touch.
heart But you're still close friends and thats a plus nya~ After all close friends don't need to see each other all the time to stay close

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lily-Bell-Cat
Hi!
Hello there~
A belated Welcome to Cupiding nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
heart Hello everybody~ cat_whee Sorry for my absence How've you all been?

Dapper Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Lily-Bell-Cat
Hi!
Hello there~
A belated Welcome to Cupiding nya~

It's nice to meet more people.
ninja It seems that there haven't been many entrants to any 'contest' this time...

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Lily-Bell-Cat

It's nice to meet more people.
You've got such an adorable avi emotion_hug
It's nice to meet you nya~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items