Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
priinzeziita89
Good, good, thanks. c:
Really? ... Hehe, I think I tend to make my avis unique in a way, a lot of the times.
I try to make them cute and matching in some way.
I'm glad to hear that~ cat_whee Really, it's refreshing to see such a cute avi nya~

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
drakokatze
tired, but ok. you?
Ah about the same nya, trying to wake up a bit to work on a massive pile of homework cat_sweatdrop

Moonlight Giver

17,115 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
destinyswonders

cant wait to join smile
heart We're glad to have you nya, welcome to elving~ I hope you enjoy your time with us~

Quotable Regular

5,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
TheBlackCatLentheritia
Mountain Baby Roses

Today, she has done better then I expected, but the lights are not on yet... I have a feeling come tonight she'll just be at the trees side.
I tired teaching her to say "tree" it comes out "tee"^_^
cat_whee Aw I'm sure you'll get the lights up soon~
emotion_kirakira That sounds so adorable~

....*blink blink... Face palm* Haha! No, they are up, they just are not "on" as in turned on Haha! I was trying to figure out how I came across that they were not up, but I see now wink

Eloquent Gaian

TheBlackCatLentheritia
destinyswonders

cant wait to join smile
heart We're glad to have you nya, welcome to elving~ I hope you enjoy your time with us~

i need suscribe real quick

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
I'm glad to hear that~ cat_whee Really, it's refreshing to see such a cute avi nya~
Mhm~
Aww, thanks. But yeah, you're right.

Friendly Conversationalist

Mountain Baby Roses
Purple, that was some awesome info about EI's and REI's I did not know about...(now to remember it...)

Purple, I love your avi, I was hoping to see it again this Christmas season. ^_^ actually sometimes if I'm skimming through, I will get "purple" and "puppy" confused and think one said something when it was actually the other ^_^
your Christmas avi helps me tell the difference. (Now Puppy don't go dressing like Purple ^_^

Yay. I'm glad I was able to teach you something. It's not often I know something about Gaia that others don't xd

Thank you so much. I just love this avi 3nodding Haha. I think we would confuse the heck out of people if we dressed our avis the same way. Maybe we should secretly plan that rofl

Kreiystahl

Less painful day. Always a good thing. How are you?
I'm glad it wasn't as bad as some of your days 3nodding I am doing pretty well. Enjoying the quiet in my house since I am the only one here for once xd

Lady Apsara
PurpleLovr
Your avi is beautiful emotion_kirakira I think I'm tearing up

User ImageUser Image

Hehehe =^____^=
Why thank you smile !

Maybe I could convince you to make a invo tektek for me sometime? I'm sure you would have some wonderful ideas emotion_kirakira

Hello everyone!

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses
Purple, that was some awesome info about EI's and REI's I did not know about...(now to remember it...)

Purple, I love your avi, I was hoping to see it again this Christmas season. ^_^ actually sometimes if I'm skimming through, I will get "purple" and "puppy" confused and think one said something when it was actually the other ^_^
your Christmas avi helps me tell the difference. (Now Puppy don't go dressing like Purple ^_^

Yay. I'm glad I was able to teach you something. It's not often I know something about Gaia that others don't xd

Thank you so much. I just love this avi 3nodding Haha. I think we would confuse the heck out of people if we dressed our avis the same way. Maybe we should secretly plan that rofl
As tempting as that is, I don't really have a liking for green, hence the reason there is not really any in my Christmas avi. But I love throwing gold in my Christmas avis...
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug

Animal Lover

TheBlackCatLentheritia
destinyswonders

cant wait to join smile
I grabbed you glow and got 620/540

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Mountain Baby Roses

As tempting as that is, I don't really have a liking for green, hence the reason there is not really any in my Christmas avi. But I love throwing gold in my Christmas avis...
We could always create brand new avis that match. Lol. xd

sgt.Frosty
PurpleLovr
Hello everyone!

hello. emotion_hug
Hi Frosty!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash