Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright to determine second place which was a tie; Which Tektek do you prefer out of the two below? (Post 9)

KeiHakujou 0.29166666666667 29.2% [ 7 ]
BlackGry 0.70833333333333 70.8% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2012.
No longer accepting new votes.

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Current Wish: Lovely Lucie
User Image

Well... I think alcohol in moderation... and for cooking{the alcohol actually cooks out} is okay.
I use extreme moderation, but keep it in the house.

User Image

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
lnk1001
stuff n stuff
OMG! YOUR INVENTORY IS AMAZING! ITS LIKE HEAVEN!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

High-functioning Flashback

17,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Kreiystahl
User Image
User Image

Well... I think alcohol in moderation... and for cooking{the alcohol actually cooks out} is okay.

User Image
*noms on all of teh alcohol*

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
thank you so much for the Aquarium Gray Snail anon! >///<

Dapper Genius

Kreiystahl
User Image
User Image

User Image
Yummy. A little alcohol in cooking is yummy. And it's okay I believe to have a glass once a day. But.... even tipsy is just a bit too much drinking in my opinion.

Dapper Genius

LadyTimePiece
lnk1001
stuff n stuff
OMG! YOUR INVENTORY IS AMAZING! ITS LIKE HEAVEN!!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
rofl
Why thank you. I don't use it to its potential and GOODNESS I need to escape the bunny outfit. It used to be a much bigger inventory... but I cleaned a lot of it out and donated to an old charity I've been a part of forever.

Dapper Genius

Sin Fang
*noms*
For some reason, you make my head go "SQUEEEE!" and "Omnomnomnom!"

kerrowe's Husband

Spiritual Dragon

49,250 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
lnk1001
Sin Fang
*noms*

*giggles* thanks, I guess? xD

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
LadyTimePiece
Kreiystahl

*noms on all of teh alcohol*

You might not like what I have... lol

9,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
lnk1001
Kreiystahl

Yummy. A little alcohol in cooking is yummy. And it's okay I believe to have a glass once a day. But.... even tipsy is just a bit too much drinking in my opinion.

The most I have drank in the last 15 years is 1 drink a week. The last few years, it is more like 1 a month.

Animal Lover

Thanks for the belated Easter gift anon ^^

Hey guys. I'm moving into my apartment tomorrow but wanted to say a quick hi. Wanted to enter both Tektek contests too but ran out of time.

Animal Lover

Evelin333
First place goes to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by Waterystar Winning the Demon Cat
Second place goes to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by CumCoveredUke winning the Owlpocalypse
Third place goes to:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. made by Sin Fang winning kindergartin play.
ALL OTHER CONTESTANTS (puppylove713, Sgt. Frosty, Lindsay77) will recieve a mystery item or 3k pure. Please quote me with what you would prefer.
Prizes will be sent out tommorrow when i'm not falling alseep on the keyboard.

Wow I wasn't expecting to place, thanks so much! Congrats to CumCoveredUke and Sin Fang!

Visceri22's Girlfriend

Friendly Explorer

It's been a few days since I've gifted someone, so I did it again because I missed doing it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I also love adding really long made up scenarios to the messages. SO MUCH FUN! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It's just such an awesome expirience! heart
How was everyone's Easter? whee

Dapper Genius

Sin Fang
lnk1001
Sin Fang
*noms*

*giggles* thanks, I guess? xD
xd I'm just here to make you smile! How are you doing this evening?

Dapper Genius

Kreiystahl
lnk1001
Kreiystahl

The most I have drank in the last 15 years is 1 drink a week. The last few years, it is more like 1 a month.
That sounds like enough. I don't drink at all, so I feel my opinion may be a bit biased out of a problem with having never experienced it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff