< 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
Wow, nice bit of holiday updates lately, eh? Too bad there isn't exactly a holiday forum, yet. There's one for the battle, of course, but I don't think it counts much. (I didn't look into it, though.)

Happy to see Switchem back, though. Love that game.

Anyway, how is everybody today?

Okay. Just kinda miffed since gaia hadnt set a holiday thread yet other then the one your talking about. And ohhhhh the ewitchem is back. Im on my phone so i didnt know. O.O

Mm. I know. I don't think they will be doing one, at this rate.
I do wish they weren't keeping with the battle thing. It's annoying. neutral

Yeah. The prizes suck, though. At least it's good for money and a decent time consumer.
There's also caroling, of course. Same prizes as Switchem, different colors.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
Wow, nice bit of holiday updates lately, eh? Too bad there isn't exactly a holiday forum, yet. There's one for the battle, of course, but I don't think it counts much. (I didn't look into it, though.)

Okay. Just kinda miffed since gaia hadnt set a holiday thread yet other then the one your talking about. And ohhhhh the ewitchem is back. Im on my phone so i didnt know. O.O

Yeah. The prizes suck, though. At least it's good for money and a decent time consumer.

Ah same as they did for halloween.
And yeah far as the forum goes... you may be right and that battle system thing annoyed me back in october so im not bothering with it this time since its the same set up practically.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -

And yeah far as the forum goes... you may be right and that battle system thing annoyed me back in october so im not bothering with it this time since its the same set up practically.

Yep, pretty much. Which was somewhat disappointing.
I couldn't stand that thing. It seemed to cause strife anyway, and the sides were uneven. Not to mention that the game doesn't even make sense to me. I can't figure it out. We just attack people?

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -

I couldn't stand that thing. It seemed to cause strife anyway, and the sides were uneven. Not to mention that the game doesn't even make sense to me. I can't figure it out. We just attack people?

Basically you attack those on opposing teams.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Hello, everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you had been feeling sick, Raven! D: I'm glad that you're feeling better now, though! It looks like Gaia's Christmas event is officially up and running. Even though the hot topic forum that they have is technically for the battle thing they have going on, I was thinking I could look into the rules of the forum and see if there was still a way that we could get our thread moved there if y'all were still interested in that. Since the battle system is basically just a snowball fight, at least it would fit in with the winter theme, I suppose, haha?

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -
l_RavenPandorah_l
- The Grim Reality -

Basically you attack those on opposing teams.

Not exactly exciting, if you ask me.

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

L y r e111
Hello, everyone! I'm sorry to hear that you had been feeling sick, Raven! D: I'm glad that you're feeling better now, though! It looks like Gaia's Christmas event is officially up and running. Even though the hot topic forum that they have is technically for the battle thing they have going on, I was thinking I could look into the rules of the forum and see if there was still a way that we could get our thread moved there if y'all were still interested in that. Since the battle system is basically just a snowball fight, at least it would fit in with the winter theme, I suppose, haha?

In order for this thread to be able to go there is if i make it an attack/heal thread... and then it would be nothing but spam. sad

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111

In order for this thread to be able to go there is if i make it an attack/heal thread... and then it would be nothing but spam. sad

Well, then, I think you'll be happy to know that the battle system is actually very different for this event. You don't have to heal when you get hit, there's no way for you to die, and when you attack other people, it doesn't automatically make a post with the attack move or anything like that. Basically, from the few times that I've tried it out, you have to make a regular post of any kind to be able to attack just so that people can attack you back after you attack them. But it's basically just a system of people throwing virtual snowballs at each other, with a little counter keeping track of how many snowballs each person throws, how many targets each person hits, and how many times each person gets hit themselves. But all of that goes on in the background so that people can have normal conversations and hold contests while throwing snowballs at each other on the side. c:
*floats into room*
Avatar contest winner is updated since there was only one entry.

I think since this thread is dead and it is so close to the holiday that I might as well close it since I doubt we would get any luck getting busier.

I do thank you CS staff for sticking with me though it was short lived.
' Ray

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
I'm really sorry that it worked out the way it did, Raven. D: Are you sure you didn't want to ask to have it moved to the Christmas hot topic forum?

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

L y r e111
I'm really sorry that it worked out the way it did, Raven. D: Are you sure you didn't want to ask to have it moved to the Christmas hot topic forum?

It would be a touch too latevso no point in it. Im miffed cause normally gaia sets up a holiday forum ... but oh well... theres always next year i guess.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111

It would be a touch too latevso no point in it. Im miffed cause normally gaia sets up a holiday forum ... but oh well... theres always next year i guess.

Ahh, I see. D: Yeah, I understand your decision. But yeah, there's always next year, or even sooner depending on what kind of holiday or event thread you'd want to make! If anything, this has been a learning experience for all of us so that we know how to approach setting up event and contest threads in the future! Maybe next time around we can figure out how to set things up and advertise in a way that'll get us more traffic. In any case, I just want to say that even though I'm sorry it was so short lived, I really did enjoy myself while it lasted, Raven! If you ever decide to put together something like this again, feel free to let me know, because I'd be happy to help out!

Tadalicious's Waifu

Adorable Shapeshifter

L y r e111
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111

Ahh, I see. D: Yeah, I understand your decision. But yeah, there's always next year, or even sooner depending on what kind of holiday or event thread you'd want to make! If anything, this has been a learning experience for all of us so that we know how to approach setting up event and contest threads in the future! Maybe next time around we can figure out how to set things up and advertise in a way that'll get us more traffic. In any case, I just want to say that even though I'm sorry it was so short lived, I really did enjoy myself while it lasted, Raven! If you ever decide to put together something like this again, feel free to let me know, because I'd be happy to help out!

Not a problem and if they have that battle system still up by then Id have to work around or with it. bleh. lol

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111

Not a problem and if they have that battle system still up by then Id have to work around or with it. bleh. lol

Haha, yeah, I guess so. XP;; Well, if they stick with the battle system they have for this particular event, it won't be too hard to work around or with it, at least, since this battle system at least doesn't generate spam attack and heal posts and doesn't require healing and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff