Invisible Sex Symbol

❄ ⛄ ❄
Hello everyone!!!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
Yay, it's open! >u< Hello there, everyone! Come on in and make yourselves at home! c:
L y r e111
Yay, it's open! >u< Hello there, everyone! Come on in and make yourselves at home! c:

*does a dance*

How are you doing today Lyre? - and thanks for letting me know that the thread was finally moved.
I was stalking the mp for xmas gifties to pass time. XD

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

*does a dance*

How are you doing today Lyre? - and thanks for letting me know that the thread was finally moved.

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! c: How about you? And you're welcome! Haha, yeah, I love stalking the marketplace, too, it can become addicting.
L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

*does a dance*

I'm doing pretty well, thanks! c: How about you? And you're welcome! Haha, yeah, I love stalking the marketplace, too, it can become addicting.

I am doing okay. o3o just am trying to get some active peeps and yeah I stalk the mp and drool at things way out of my reach. LOL

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

I am doing okay. o3o just am trying to get some active peeps and yeah I stalk the mp and drool at things way out of my reach. LOL

Ahh, I see. c: Let me know any way I can help! And yeah, that's a past time of mine, as well, haha.
L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

Ahh, I see. c: Let me know any way I can help! And yeah, that's a past time of mine, as well, haha.

Well if you have friends that you would like to join the thread feel free to invite. :3
Im trying to get ahold of a few peeps on my skype to join in to get this moving. ;3;

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

Well if you have friends that you would like to join the thread feel free to invite. :3
Im trying to get ahold of a few peeps on my skype to join in to get this moving. ;3;

Yeah, sure, I'll send a pm to my friends on here. c: And oh, I see! Good idea! ouob

Invisible Sex Symbol

L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i
L y r e111

Yeah, sure, I'll send a pm to my friends on here. c: And oh, I see! Good idea! ouob

Mhm - lol I tots forgot to log off cs. XD
I'm right now back to stalking mp ;_; lol those dang bf sales and stuffs...lol

Anxious Citizen

11,850 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
Ah! I'm so excited for this! This all looks so awesome!

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
l_RavenPandorah_l
L y r e111
i_Candied Snowflakes_i

Mhm - lol I tots forgot to log off cs. XD
I'm right now back to stalking mp ;_; lol those dang bf sales and stuffs...lol

Haha, oh, I didn't even realize that! XD
Ahh, I know, the Black Friday sales are so tempting! ;u; It figures now would be around the time I'm low on GC, haha. It would take so long to complete enough offers to earn enough GC to buy something, though, haha.

Anxious Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Timid 100
- The Grim Reality -
Ah! I'm so excited for this! This all looks so awesome!

Ahh, I know, I'm so excited, too! The thread really looks great, doesn't it? c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces