Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own a Pair of Slippers? Wear them if you do!

I DO own a pair! And I'm wearing them! 0.22702702702703 22.7% [ 42 ]
Sadly I don't own a pair, but I would like to. Sends entry fee! 0.23243243243243 23.2% [ 43 ]
I have a pair, but I can't seem to find an outfit that goes with them. :( 0.15135135135135 15.1% [ 28 ]
I have a pair, and I'm a member of the Club! 0.2 20.0% [ 37 ]
YAY! FREE GAMES! 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Invisible Heckler

10,250 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
XD that would make it hard to participate!

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
Ahhh...I'm just the opposite. I have so many interests that I have a hard time really focusing on just one thing and getting anything done, and when there's so many sometimes it all just loses meaning and I end up bored anyway. Just out of curiosity, how much does one of those avatar animations usually cost?
I'm really only interested in electronics, and there's only so much you can do with them before you run out of stuff to do!

Uhhhhh, I work for bribes. I've animated for 0 gold on the low end and I've animated for 3 million gold on the high end. I don't accept every offer / bribe I get, I have to like your idea or I wont do it. Higher bribes just make it harder to ignore! I just accepted a 1.1million gold offer for my VIP slot, but I also made a freebie the other day, so I have no idea how much an average cost is, lol.

endorush12's Wife

Fashionable Lover

Renais
Just wanted to mention...

... Your sig entertains me. xD

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
Uhhhhh, I work for bribes. I've animated for 0 gold on the low end and I've animated for 3 million gold on the high end. I don't accept every offer / bribe I get, I have to like your idea or I wont do it. Higher bribes just make it harder to ignore! I just accepted a 1.1million gold offer for my VIP slot, but I also made a freebie the other day, so I have no idea how much an average cost is, lol.

Shanra Bard to Dragons
I can answer that! Reni works on bribes, so you just have to put what you are willing to pay, in your order form. If you post in his shop a lot, and you play nice with him, he's liable to do a freebie for you, without you even asking. But don't tell him I told you that. lol

Interesting business model...making piles of gold off the gaians that can afford it and still leaving plenty of room to be generous too. I like that. If only I had a marketable, Gaia relevant skill... emo

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
Interesting business model...making piles of gold off the gaians that can afford it and still leaving plenty of room to be generous too. I like that. If only I had a marketable, Gaia relevant skill... emo
Well it's not like I'm trying to be stingy here. I mean if you've got a simple request and a modest offer, I'm not going to turn it down because NO, MY SKILLS ARE FAR TO GRANDIOSE FOR SUCH A PALTRY REQUEST. Happy customers tend to spread the word, and come back for more.

3nodding

The idea is that everyone can afford my work, you just have to wait your turn. This is what the VIP slot is for, it's reserved for people with more gold than patience, haha.

Ace Firestarter

lilloulou

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★♋★♋★
That is by far, the best thing I have ever seen!! LMAO!
Gaia sure is a small world, considering the very large number of people that use this site. xD
★♋★♋★

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais

The idea is that everyone can afford my work, you just have to wait your turn.

That's essentially what I meant...that it's not just for rich people, but if they're willing to throw some extra cash at you it's not like you'd say no. xd

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
That's essentially what I meant...that it's not just for rich people, but if they're willing to throw some extra cash at you it's not like you'd say no. xd
Yep, only problem I've run into so-far is people trying to order while my normal slots are full, but my 1m+ slot is open, so I guess they assume any-ol' bribe will do. I end up telling lots of people to come back later...

sweatdrop

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha

Saw your status, most helpful. ^-^

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
Yep, only problem I've run into so-far is people trying to order while my normal slots are full, but my 1m+ slot is open, so I guess they assume any-ol' bribe will do. I end up telling lots of people to come back later...

sweatdrop

Well, you are only one person...there's only so much you can do at once.

Ace Firestarter

The Legendary Guest
Saw your status, most helpful. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★♋★♋★
Oh yes, most definitely.
Figured it would help and get more people to join this awesome event.
This is the fourth(??) event that I have stalked. xD
★♋★♋★

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha

It did help! The status thing does grab the attention, well mine anyway.

This will be my third to drive-by attend. xD

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Up-up--and-away!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash