Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you own a Pair of Slippers? Wear them if you do!

I DO own a pair! And I'm wearing them! 0.22702702702703 22.7% [ 42 ]
Sadly I don't own a pair, but I would like to. Sends entry fee! 0.23243243243243 23.2% [ 43 ]
I have a pair, but I can't seem to find an outfit that goes with them. :( 0.15135135135135 15.1% [ 28 ]
I have a pair, and I'm a member of the Club! 0.2 20.0% [ 37 ]
YAY! FREE GAMES! 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 35 ]
Total Votes:[ 185 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 140 141 142 > >> >>> »|

Ace Firestarter

The Legendary Guest
Maybe I'll run into you once we've moved and we can bump together again. (=

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★♋★♋★
Oh yes! The bumpiness is awesome!
I look forward to it my fellow Gaian!
★♋★♋★

Mega Sex Symbol

24,275 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Nice work, I've got it subbed and ready to bump. biggrin

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha
The Legendary Guest
Maybe I'll run into you once we've moved and we can bump together again. (=

★♋★♋★
Oh yes! The bumpiness is awesome!
I look forward to it my fellow Gaian!
★♋★♋★

I'll be around and for sure once I get the announcement this thread has moved. I look forward to it, too! I need a distraction from too much high-priced vending I've been doing lately. :S
Kirae Tsuki Uchiha

The Legendary Guest

FYI for the two of you and anyone else who plans to bump in the thread:

Quote:
Spamming
Posts must be kept on topic for the thread you are posting in. "Quoting for Emphasis", excessive bumping, telling people their threads are misplaced and creating threads with misleading titles or information will be treated as spam. We do understand that with all projects there will be tangents and some off-topic discussion, but we urge you to try and keep this under control! Should a thread become a "hangout" for its regulars, it will be moved.

Eloquent Inquisitor

18,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
Shanra Bard to Dragons

Quote:
Spamming
Posts must be kept on topic for the thread you are posting in. "Quoting for Emphasis", excessive bumping, telling people their threads are misplaced and creating threads with misleading titles or information will be treated as spam. We do understand that with all projects there will be tangents and some off-topic discussion, but we urge you to try and keep this under control! Should a thread become a "hangout" for its regulars, it will be moved.

NP Shanra, I just need a place to be that's positive!

Dangerous Hunter

15,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Humphreypoptart

*dittos HumphADumph* mrgreen

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Woohoo! I'm glad to see it up & running again! You'll have to excuse my lack of slippers in my avi at the moment though. My avi is in mourning of my beloved Pepper so I won't be changing it.

But let's see if we can get in the headlines again this year to bring in more people! n_n

Undead Hellhound

16,725 Points
  • Candy Massacre 50
  • Squash Smasher 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
hi everyone!

Perfect Businessman

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
heart

So...I checked out your animation shop, and I just have to say that those avatar animations that you did are seriously awesome. You have skills. 3nodding

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
So...I checked out your animation shop, and I just have to say that those avatar animations that you did are seriously awesome. You have skills. 3nodding
I'm glad you liked them! In addition to skills, I also have Excessive Laziness Disorder, it's quite tragic and very difficult to cure.

gonk

I also made the pink banner everyone seems to have in their sig.

3nodding

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
preposterousplum
I'm glad you liked them! In addition to skills, I also have Excessive Laziness Disorder, it's quite tragic and very difficult to cure.

gonk

I also made the banner in your sig.

3nodding

Hehe...laziness...yeah, got a touch of that myself. I feel your pain. And you made the banner too? Impressive.

Perfect Businessman

preposterousplum
Hehe...laziness...yeah, got a touch of that myself. I feel your pain. And you made the banner too? Impressive.
Been fairly down in the dumps and depressed lately, probably has a lot to do with it. I swear I'm not a ranting emo jerk though, just been feeling bleh overall.

Yea I made that, although it's not that impressive. It's basically just a recolor of my own sig, haha

xp

Bashful Bibliophile

31,215 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Renais
Been fairly down in the dumps and depressed lately, probably has a lot to do with it. I swear I'm not a ranting emo jerk though, just been feeling bleh overall.

Yea I made that, although it's not that impressive. It's basically just a recolor of my own sig, haha

xp

Well I don't know how to make banners so it's impressive to me, lol. Sorry you've been down...the only thing that gets me out of that kind of space is when I find something new to be interested in or excited about, like a project or even just some new music. It's not always easy to find something though...that's the tricky part. sweatdrop

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Humphreypoptart
hey Ari the boat seems a little full there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash