Welcome to Gaia! ::

can't decide sweatdrop

probably XL Gaia T-shirt (other account)

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
My book and my Angelic Scarf.

And of course, my fox set, which is the oldest items I have. My first quest~ heart
I almost alway have my anklets on. They were my first real quest too. smile
Azukete: Hm... my kitty Snort and my Were tail.
Snort: The anti Von Helson sign. We can wack it at annoying n00bs!

Anxious Goat

Emo Glasses, Buck Teeth, and Fairy Wings. heart

7,100 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
The Kiki kitty and the ninja headband. heart
Labcoat. heart
And my cactuar- er, potted cactus.
My kitty, my OMFG, and my autumn leaf kimono ^^

No Bit

I could never just settle for ONE favourite item. ^^; There's just too many of them. Especially when you worked hard to get something it becomes more dear to you regardless of whether your taste changes over time. ^_^
Of my whole inventory there is not much I feel I am able to sell if I need to. ^^ It's all so precious and even with the less interesting items I always catch myself thinking "But what if I want it at some point?!"

^__^ Anyway..... Maybe my Angelics are top of the list because I actually went through the torture of questing for them, just after two weeks on Gaia.
Or my Stylish Charcoal Winter Skirt because it was the first thing I saved up for? I wore the cheapest possible set of clothes until I had that skirt, only to realize that I needed something else to make the skirt look the way it should. ^^;
I've been obsessing over many items after I got them, even when I did not expect it at all, as in the case of the Anglic Scarf.

Generally donation items are nice. 3nodding The mini wings of both type, the scarves, the Chain Wallet (which I hardly took off ever since I opened the letter on the day it was unsealed), sash and tail.... and of course this unbearably cute kitty. I ALWAYS wanted one! <3 The Bani Clips are cute too. And ah, I really like most of the donation items a lot, and the rest I still like in normal ways.

As for commons and uncommons..... >.> There's a number of things I almost always wear and it'd be hard to part with any of these. ^^
Those Black 90s Gloves, the Konfuzed Monochrome Toe Sox, the Rough and the Workjeans, The Black Leather Belt, Hide Platform Shoes, Those 70s Shoes, the blue Complex Jacket, the Jacked-Up Shoes, the Jacked-Up Shirt, Ocean Blue Wrap, XL Gaia Tshirt, Leather Collar with Cross, my Blue Striper Helmet and my Green Bass Helm, the Silver Pocket Watch my boyfriend gave to me, the Gaia 1st Annual Memorial Photo, and ALL the pretty envelopes.
And I am sure I forgot a whole lot. heart

So, basically, my favourite item of all depends on my mood of the day. 4laugh
OMG
Ninja headband.
Cause they kick it. Kick it like its 1670 again.
My heart boxers.

And the fact that I'm a zombie.

Oh, the zombie love.
i love bunny luv!!! it perfects all my outfits xd
My top hat and Gaia shirt are my favorites by far. whee My Gaia shirt may be worth about 12k on the market right now (or it was last time I checked... xd ), but I will NEVER sell it. It is priceless. ^-^

I once parted with my tophat. ;_; But it's back now, and will never leave again. whee
Okiku Sukikuwa
My Staff of the Angels. It's always...handy.

Gee, I wonder what for. xd
I love my were claws. I dunno why, but they're just oh so sexy. If I had the gold, I'd get the feet and tail. whee My Zorro Mask, also. I almost always gotta wear something that covers the eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff