Welcome to Gaia! ::

Meu Moo
my g-pin~
ever since the first day I saw them, I thought they were awesome~
and I hardly ever take mine off, I wish I could wear it with my zony discman~ crying

mwahaha i can wear my g pin with my zony mp3 player

my favorite item is my G Corp shirt, it was the first item i got, and i didn't get it by buying it

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Usagi Hasano: Aaaahahahaha. Love your sig image. X'D That's great.
My Coon Tail, which I hardly ever take off. (Unless I'm wearing my cape, like now sweatdrop ) It's the first item I ever quested for, besides my puppy ears (which I also love), and it's awesome and fluffy. ^_^
My kitty (Phantom), the Ninja headband and my pingu slippers with the winged anklets. =D
probably my angelic pendant. even though i'm not wearing it at the moment
The Ports, because they're so pretty ;__; I think I'll start saving for them soon <_< I doubt I'll ever get there though ;0;

But my favorite item in my inventory is the Emo Bag, 'cause I quested for over a month for it and got it all by myself. heart

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Tycoon 200
My coon tail and my pirate patch, I never remove either of them and I also like my nitemare headband 3nodding
Michitsao
Usagi Hasano: Aaaahahahaha. Love your sig image. X'D That's great.

Found it on a website called WAKAchan
staff of angels and...I know it doesn't match hardly anything but, the fox set ^^ twas the first item i saved for.
OMG:I've loved it since I first laid my eyes on it. Of course, I eventually got it. heart

Bunny Luv: Oh-so-cute bunny ears that make an awesome combo with my hat! blaugh

Mini Nitemare Wings: They are teh secks!!! I would kill for them!!! But alas, they are too much gold! crying

5,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
My Bat.

and Prisoner pants, they are just so cool! Yet so hard to work an outfit around!

Space Werewolf

Equipped: Labcoat, elf ears, and all my eyewear items.

Oh, and my pinstripe pants (match my hair) and catscratch feet (don't look clunky like the Were Feet).

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
My manthong which I sold to get these damned manties.

I miss it.

But otherwise, I love my red bowtie. I've never sold it and rebaught one/it. Ever. Unlike other things... CAN YOU SEE IT UNDER MY DISGUISE?

But you can't have the bowtie without.... THE BUNNY EARS. WEOOEIASDJFSLK!!!

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
tuna helmet
definitly my kitty..... and bani clips (can't choose one of them )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff