formal item (doctor who item)
and leg mods

Beloved Perfectionist

COMPANION ITEMS ROCK MY SOCKS

Wolfenspyre's Waifu

Demonic Vampire

User Image

Cute, frilly and pretty items!
For some reason, I just don't suit the darker items, even though I like those as well! XD
COMPANION ITEMS ROCK MY SOCKS

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
My fave item is Hair and Eyes

Cos of my collection i havent been to the salon in a very long time..

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Trousers that slim the male base's cankles!

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I adore art nouveau items, when la jolie dormeuse came out i was soo thrilled, the same with the sets of the nouveau seasons, can't wait for the missing nouveau summer.

Tipsy Lunatic

Steampunk items
Pirate-y items
Jester and Pierrot items.
Masquerade-ish items
Victorian items
Make up and face mods
Leg mods
Waist cinching mods (I love me some corsets).
Mmmm.....
And alcoholic items.
I like food items~ Mini-teacups, mini-cupcakes, mini-pastries, little strawberries~ How wonderfully pixelled all of them are~

Also, floral and nature-themed items. I'm all for mori-girl and natural-kei. But I also like lolita and gyaru style.
User Image

I've noticed I always break down and buy companions I have 12 rows on them (I keep them in a pile lol )

Rare

Hair. I'm not a fan of the Salon hair colors, so I always have to have some type of wig on.

I also absolutely adore blushes. I almost always use some type of blush on my avatar. My face feels so empty without it.

And even though I don't wear them much, I really like certain types of hats. Top hats, fedoras, bowler, deerstalker, newsboy (or whatever the crap you call those hats), and a few other types. Oh, and also mushroom and card-themed items. They're another thing I don't wear often, but I still have the urge to buy all of them.

Greedy Lover

I haven't started collecting BLUSHES even though I REALLY LIKE THEM because I'm poor emo

lol Actually I'm lazy to search and buy items. But if I have time, money, and energy I WOULD buy~ *A*

O.G. Ladykiller

8,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Noodley leg mods

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    I like bows and leg modes. I would like eye modes more if they weren't so bloody expensive! classified_fu I'm not sure how I feel about wigs though, I tend to need them more than like them. Let's not forget blusher! I layer that stuff like crazy, bring on the pink pixel powder~ emotion_dealwithit

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Bronia
HAAAAAIIIRRRR
99.9% of the time it's a wig. I've been amassing an impressive collection over the last few months, and the first thing i look for in a RIG is the items with wigs. I only really purchase if I think I can use them- so pre-decked out wigs I don't buy.

I use a lot of wigs too, mostly because they offer unique styles that are far different from the ones in the Salon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff