Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

Well, I suppose it's all relative. sweatdrop xp

EDIT: YAY PAGE 95!

You know you're a Gaia Oldbie when you miss the old days when there wasn't join date elitism. biggrin

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
You know you're a Gaian oldbie when...

You left Neopets and GaiaOnline hadn't been invented yet!

sweatdrop Left Neopets in 2002... GaiaOnline didn't exist till a year later (and I didn't get on the bandwagon until 2004. gonk Should have listened to my friends and joined Gaia when they first told me about it
User Image
Lucky Star!

You know you're an oldie when you're Lanzer.

User Image----------------------------------------------------«
trina T
User Image
Lucky Star!

You know you're an oldie when you're Lanzer.

User Image----------------------------------------------------«

sweatdrop lol

Divine Muse

You know your a Gaia oldbie when you don't have to look up the History of Gaia, you know it by heart.
You know you're an oldbie when you wish the good ol' glitched Christmas tree would make a comeback. if you were there, you know what i'm talking about.
You know you're an oldbie when you're sick and tired of all these "oldbie" threads. stare

Waverlily's Senpai

Distrustful Investigator

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Bookworm 100
Ignoring every
t e m p t a t i o n...

You know you're an oldbie when you remember the error messages that used to happen all the time.

Only to destroy my sanity
I guess that time has come now from currently seeing in the market that you know your an oldbie when donation letters used to be under or around 7-9-15k or any price lower as well as the items that came in them from the start.
I look at them now and they are 25k off the bat. what a jump.
now I admit 15k mark wasn't so long ago. but you dont see it anymore really. :/

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
You know you're an oldbie when you can remember when the Marketplace was a forum, having to navigate the town map and fuuuuUUU- SUSHI DATABASE ERROR! scream

musapan's Wife

Original Gaian

You know you're a Gaia Olbie when you remember the days where you could post in one forum, check all the other forums, and then go back to the first one before ANY of the threads had been knocked off the first page. rofl

You know you're a gaia oldbie when the gwee and momo were all the rage.
                    You know you're a gaia oldbie when there were frequent maintenance windows.

{Wat no love for o5'ers? jnj}

Slumbering Tengu

You know you're an oldbie when being a poll whore was a full time job

I remember when they took the 10 gold for polls all the time away and people were devistated
Hilariously enough I lived in Polls Galore at that time
Just call me Mrs. Queeny Von Helson. heart

You know you're an oldbie when you remember that list under Rufus you could click and it'd show you what was in the magical gift boxes XDUser Image

Myuuu!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you actually donated to get most of your old MCs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff