Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're an oldbie if you:
Remember NM Headbands being cheap
Fairy Wings were not only the most expensive shop item, but a status symbol
You know you're a Gaia old bee when you remember the day that the entire forms were down except ONE topic - and everyone posted in that one.
You know you're an oldbie when you remember saving and saving and saving for a DI/MC, because it was awesome, but it was only 4k.

You know you're an oldbie when you leave for a few years, come back, and go "Erm, when did the site name change?"
preciousber
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you pout and still miss how the shops once looked like a real shop complete with shelves. Yea ... I always like the shops better that way. sweatdrop

I remember that!!!
If you remember the linklist, I'd say you're an oldbie too.
You know you're an Oldbie when you remember the newest item was Fatty.
AvianFlame
You know your a Gaian oldbie when you remember when Fairy Wings were what rich people had XD

I got some fairy winigs in my overseer the other day and I freaked out going on about how much they were. Then realized that they're 40k, which isn't a lot anymore. xD
Income Tax
If you remember the linklist, I'd say you're an oldbie too.

You know you're an Oldbie if you remember clicking the links in the linklist hours apart granted more gold.

Eloquent Shopper

Wolf Tail
AvianFlame
You know your a Gaian oldbie when you remember when Fairy Wings were what rich people had XD

I got some fairy winigs in my overseer the other day and I freaked out going on about how much they were. Then realized that they're 40k, which isn't a lot anymore. xD
Back then if I had 40k I would have freaked out!..>_> I remember questing for the stupid wild orchid kimono and fairy wings. xd

Dapper Lunatic

You know you're an oldbie if you remember when Ian got sniped. Even more so if you remember Johnny Gambino's assassination.
You know you're an oldbie when you remember the GD actually had discussions, and no sub forums.

Dapper Lunatic

You're an oldbie when you remember all the anime/video game based rps actually being in the proper subforum. (Same goes for the other types of rps!). Back then, most rps were origanal....*whistful sigh*
When you wish people would stop posting threads like this cause they've become nothing more then a painful reminder that you're too damn old to be on this site? emo

All you youngins can go to hell. And STFO my lawn when you get there!
You know you're an Oldbie when you remember All items having only one pose.

Dapper Lunatic

You know you're an oldbie when you remember when towns got released.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff