• Battle: Level 10 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
DC-Chan
But I'm not a gaia oldbie. Does that mean I'm not cool? crying

Yes, Sadly. mad

NOW GTFO!

LOL, J/K.
If you had all the server names memorized to get around your school's filters and/or to switch over if one was being too slow.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you remember engraving and Personals.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Golden Leader

12,550 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Tested Practitioner 250
iymcool
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You know you're a gaia oldbie when/ when you remember engraving and Personals.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I missed Engraving at Agatha's shop. gonk

Seeing Engraved Silvers in the MP makes me wanna buy them and smack the sellers.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

I feel so old remembering those! xd I've heard of rumors that petitions have tried to bring back engraving.

*remembers the links to the anime and manga sites on the front page as well*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

you know you're a gaia oldbie when you reminisce while reading "you know you're a gaia oldbie when.." threads. gonk
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you....Keep looking for Pink links and floating boxes. emo

Dapper Capitalist

6,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Popular Thread 100
._.
if you spent lots of time in the GCD years ago, knew everyone, then left and came back two years later only to find that all of the regulars joined later than that. D:

Hygienic Member

I used to type in go-gaia.com, no matter what anyone said. I refused to call it gaiaonline... then go-gaia stopped working for me so I had to start using gaiaonline.
You know you're an oldbie when you can instantly connect with oldbies of other forums, even when it is a connection between ED and AMC. rofl

EDIT: Even better, you're an oldbie when you remember when the ED megathreads (the ones over 2000 pages) were just starting. Or you saw the first version of M&R's Wicca FAQ.

The last one's important, we're currently on, I believe, our fifth version.

Magical Seeker

a s u k a says

You make me feel so young. gonk
        *07er* emo
        I wish I had joined Gaia earlier though.

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
You know you're an oldbie when you remember the Steel-Plated Ninja Band being 4k at the Marketplace and you still couldn't afford it.
Yes, I said 4k, as in 4,000 gold.

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
Kakashi -Shiroi Kiba-
You know you're a gaia oldbie when you....Keep looking for Pink links and floating boxes. emo

... I miss those, too...

Angelic Spirit

9,675 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
User Image
You know you're an oldbie when ...

~ you still think of the site as being called Go-Gaia

~ the 15th of the month was the most exciting update day, not Friday

~ you miss traveling on the world map

~ items in shops were actually placed on shelves