Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heroic Gatekeeper

25,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Halfling Heroine
I hate to be cynical here, but I had to smirk when I read this part of the message, "thankful we are for your financial support of Gaia Online." What about the non-cash spending part of your user base? Seems that our financial support is all that counts these days. On a more positive note, the dove item is very cute though~

You don't actually have to spend a single dime to be considered a financial supporter! I do the video ads and eventually I have enough for spending sweatdrop

I like to also think that browsing the site without "ad block plus" on is helping them financially, probably not alot, but, I like to think that I am making a difference in someone life on Gaia! heart

Apocalyptic Survivor

11,200 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
I think it's neat. It's a multi pose item and was free. Sure, I got it by spending GC, but I was going to do that anyway.

Did you know that it is a common practice to eat Doves? It's true. It can be done.
That turkey gave us the bird, ha!
I bet someone else already made that joke .... I'll slink away now. redface

Generous Gatekeeper

13,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
EitaLiraz
It is odd, but you have to admit that's a damn cute little dove.

I got one to and I may use it . It is so damed cute

Aged Glitch

10,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I got one but I haven't bought cash in years :/

Timid Wolf

11,350 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
I wanted a turkey but to be fair I never use the white one we already have so doubt I'd be able to use it. I dunno. It's surprising but the dove is really cute.

Learned Sage

I haven't gotten one and I have done vids and bought stuff from the shop. OTL

Kawaii Carnivore

A bird giving another bird as a pet to someone .
Where is the world heading .

Lonely Dabbler

I got the dove, it's okay for a free item.

I feel like this is a small peace offering to try and apologize for the lame BFS prices. :I Nope gaia, I'm still very disappointed with you for putting so many things I want in the sale only to slap me in the face with ridiculous prices.

Desirable Dark Elf

23,600 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I got one too but I didn't get a pm.

3nodding

Apocalyptic Singing

15,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
The dove of peace and harmony? Maybe Gaia just doesn't want to do a heartfelt apology, so they distracted us with mediocre pixels. I don't like it personally, but I'm not going to get rid of it quite yet. There's money to be made in the distant future, perhaps around Valentine's day.

Friendly Nerd

I was puzzled to get the PM, I haven't used cash this year at all, as far as I can remember...unless I had a tiny bit left over from previous years...anyway, nice little item biggrin

Dangerous Seeker

n o i r i s t
Sweet Angel Mary
n o i r i s t
I'm always happy to recieve companion animals. I heart birds too. Not turkeys though. Unless they are smothered in gravy, with roasted potatoes and veg and stuffing. emotion_dowant

don't forget the pie afterwards.

I'm British. We (my family) have Christmas Pudding with single cream, instead for afters. smile
Sounds nice, Noir. Like...pants

Kawaii Bunny

Awww, I didn't get one. Probably because I don't buy gaia cash, but I've definately bought stuff from the cash shop using the money earned from offers. Although that was earlier this year, so perhaps that's why I don't get any presents from Gaia.

Or maybe Gaia just doesn't like me very much and that's why they don't want to give me any presents.... *looks up at Gaia with giant sad eyes*

Feral Wolf

Evil Goth Bunny
Or maybe Gaia just doesn't like me very much and that's why they don't want to give me any presents.... *looks up at Gaia with giant sad eyes*
( /pats ) ...It's alright. Gaia doesn't like me either. You're not alone. ;o;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces