Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Seeno
Blackhole Blair
Seeno
His groupies will make an excuse to love him again.

"Omg Gambinos so cool when he's angry!" -emits love at him-[/bah!]

"I think you're all nuts. NPC don't actually exist, you know. That's why they're called NPC. So, people who don't exist call you names and give you things...I think not. It's LANZER who gives you things. Gambino isn't real. Neither are the twins. End of story."

Well.

Its just like reading a book. Theres charatcers.. 'npcs' in it. You get attatched to them, you like to read on with their adventures and you develop opinions about them, I see it no differently than that.. neutral

"Ah. Well, at least you do know the difference but that's not what I'm getting at. You and I are LIVE PLAYERS. The NPCs aren't. I didn't join Gaia to putter around with the internet version of a paper cut-out doll."

I have something to tell you

QUIT THE POLITICS AND LOOK AROUND!! Most of the internet have crushes on fictional characters. Ash Ketchum fangirls, May fanboys, NPC fangirls/fanboys here at Gaia, etc etc. Honestly you think telling them the characters don't exist is going to make them stop? NO, honestly the real one being pathetic is you.

"Idiot. I write fanfic...on a great many sites. Also, if you can't stand a serious debate, go to bed like a good little boy. I seriously suspect it's waaaay past your bedtime anyway."
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Seeno

"I think you're all nuts. NPC don't actually exist, you know. That's why they're called NPC. So, people who don't exist call you names and give you things...I think not. It's LANZER who gives you things. Gambino isn't real. Neither are the twins. End of story."

you really don't get the point of this do you? Jesh you sure live up to the Blair part of your name (Tony Blair is a JERK, I hate being English because of him)

"That ******** limey has got nothing to do with it. As far as I can tell, most of you lobsterbacks haven't got much in the way of a personality anyway. I took the user name Blair from a TV series called the Sentinel, owned by PetFly Productions and aired (first) by UPN starting in 1993 and later the reruns were aired by the Sci-Fi channel after the series ended in 1996. If you don't know what the ******** you're talking about, keep your yap shut, English."

*Sigh* you made one HUGE mistake. Telling me to shut up, oh you're in for it now
"Pardon you, you made the HUGE MISTAKE of comparing me to an Englishman and I never had a whole lot of use for one. I don't acknowledge blue bloods and I don't really give a damn about your Queen...except as a bit of ancient history which has no real use in the modern world."

hrm lets see, I think its a bigger mistake telling a boy with autisum to shut up. I have Autisum, a learning disability, now kindly leave my topic and go complain about the NPCs some place else

"A likely excuse. But that's fine. I didn't think you were up to a serious discussion. You English tend to be yellow anyhow...that's one reason I don't like the English. Never met one yet that wasn't a rank coward."

Dapper Lunatic

ur crazy and will go to hell mwhahahahaha

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Stop the flame war and leave it.

Its not worth it.
neutral

Dapper Lunatic

Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
Seeno

you really don't get the point of this do you? Jesh you sure live up to the Blair part of your name (Tony Blair is a JERK, I hate being English because of him)

"That ******** limey has got nothing to do with it. As far as I can tell, most of you lobsterbacks haven't got much in the way of a personality anyway. I took the user name Blair from a TV series called the Sentinel, owned by PetFly Productions and aired (first) by UPN starting in 1993 and later the reruns were aired by the Sci-Fi channel after the series ended in 1996. If you don't know what the ******** you're talking about, keep your yap shut, English."

*Sigh* you made one HUGE mistake. Telling me to shut up, oh you're in for it now
"Pardon you, you made the HUGE MISTAKE of comparing me to an Englishman and I never had a whole lot of use for one. I don't acknowledge blue bloods and I don't really give a damn about your Queen...except as a bit of ancient history which has no real use in the modern world."

hrm lets see, I think its a bigger mistake telling a boy with autisum to shut up. I have Autisum, a learning disability, now kindly leave my topic and go complain about the NPCs some place else

"A likely excuse. But that's fine. I didn't think you were up to a serious discussion. You English tend to be yellow anyhow...that's one reason I don't like the English. Never met one yet that wasn't a rank coward."

er I despise war and the army, whats more I'm no coward, I'm just trying to get bothering me, you racist jerk!
sorry xd im sending lots of posts to make gold

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
kane raziel
sorry xd im sending lots of posts to make gold

Thats what the chatterbox is for ^__^;

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

Dapper Lunatic

Blackhole Blair
Animeking007
Blackhole Blair
MammuYasha
Blackhole Blair
MammuYasha
ok everybody has their own opinion and i like that...but ihave liked gambino ever since i came here so nothing can change my mind

"Whoopie. You're hot for a guy who is nothing more than a makebelieve person, who doesn't exist, never has and never will exist...there is NO LIVE PLAYER behind a NPC's avvi. It's only an image with some ballooning text. I canNOT see the attraction.

rolleyes

The only reason I'm contributing at all is to see what the ADMINS have planned for the next stage of the storyboard.

err...im a girl not a guy stare
and i know they aren´t real...thats why gaia is a role playing game

"So far, you're the only one I've seen that actually knows that it's pretend. I'm not talking about you, now. And anyway, I think I'm about to get into a stompfest with that little English tot who doesn't know any better than to annoy a good ol'girl."

wow an English tot, thats probably the most pathetic insult I've ever heard. I'm a 16 year old kid with Autisum who doesn't care how much you insult his country.

I know very well the characters arn't real, er we PRETEND that they are, we must be real good acters if you thought we thought they were real
"I don't use certain forms of slang around children, child. Now, go find your nanny and let her put you to bed...like any other family pet."

YOU JERK!! I'm 16 I have Autisum, ever heard of it? No didn't think that a brainless fool like yourself would. Honestly I may not ACT 16 but thats because of my Autisum.

Dapper Lunatic

Seeno

Its not worth it.
neutral

I've been trying to, All I wanted was to say how the Von Helsons diserve respect

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Animeking007
Seeno

Its not worth it.
neutral

I've been trying to, All I wanted was to say how the Von Helsons diserve respect

3nodding
Okay, your points been made.

I think this thread can die now no?
everybody is upset over nothing...sheesh

Dapper Lunatic

Seeno
Animeking007
Seeno

Its not worth it.
neutral

3nodding
Okay, your points been made.

I think this thread can die now no?

well maybe get back to the topic?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items