Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

I mean sure they seem to look at you as lower class but didn't Gambino once see you as scum? Well at least he wasn't so nice to Gino in the past, ever think that the Von Helsons were trying to SAVE Gino? I mean they throw us a party give us hats, ballons and these cool V-pins and you keep bashing them (yet you wear the items they give you). I mean lets think about this.

Gambino was hated when rich but you love him as a poor guy, whats going to happen when he gets that shedload amount of cash? Hes going to look down on everyone saying "Bwahahaha! You fools have aided me in my flan to rule all of Gaia and turn Isle of myself into a large city!" or at least something like that.

The Von Helsons genously give you gifts but you call them names and support someone who blew up his own mansion because of zombies HE created. You blame the Von Helsons for what Gambino did. If Gambino asked you to jump of a bridge would you?

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
His groupies will make an excuse to love him again.

"Omg Gambinos so cool when he's angry!" -emits love at him-[/bah!]
Save Gino? Haha. Right. Gambino also gave us gifts, mind you. And I don't recall him insulting us in our faces.

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Agent Inane
Save Gino? Haha. Right. Gambino also gave us gifts, mind you. And I don't recall him insulting us in our faces.

But did he save us from the zombies? n_n

Naw, he just left us and went off to have a party elsewhere :3
well i have liked gambino the first day i came to gaia, and i really dont care what he is going to do, i support him
and i dont like the v-sisters because they called us names...and i dont wear the things they gave me because they are ugly, nad i wont sell them either, they cost nohting.
so Gambino do whatever you want
The Von Helson gifts were cheap. Made the day before. Balloons that pop, and crappy hats. And those V Pins. Real white gold. But, ha, ha ha ha. They're only so we think of them as the goddesses of Gaia. They want nothing more then control of us "Sheep".
Seeno
Agent Inane

he is only a human(pixels)
do you really thing the sisters will help us when they do something like gambino did?
i really dont think so
*Points at Von Helsons* New kids! New kids!
Seeno
Agent Inane

He couldn't even save himself. He blew himself up too.... whee

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
MammuYasha
Seeno
Agent Inane

do you really thing the sisters will help us when they do something like gambino did?
i really dont think so

Well a coward, any normal person would stand and fight for what they believe was right, well for his 'people' as he always goes on about 'supporters'. So he left us to do the dirty work ^__^;;;;

But what the sisters will do in the future is unknown, just like it was this time last year for Gambino, when clearly then he was hated and called all sorts. But I support neither, so I'm not going to bash down either sides XDD.
Seeno
MammuYasha
Seeno
Agent Inane

i really dont think so

Well a coward, any normal person would stand and fight for what they believe was right, well for his 'people' as he always goes on about 'supporters'. So he left us to do the dirty work ^__^;;;;

But what the sisters will do in the future is unknown, just like it was this time last year for Gambino, when clearly then he was hated and called all sorts. But I support neither, so I'm not going to bash down either sides XDD.

I was pretty indifferent at first. I even sorta liked the von helsons. Gambino too. But they really started to grat on my nerves....

Besides, taking sides is fun. whee
Seeno
His groupies will make an excuse to love him again.

"Omg Gambinos so cool when he's angry!" -emits love at him-[/bah!]

"I think you're all nuts. NPC don't actually exist, you know. That's why they're called NPC. So, people who don't exist call you names and give you things...I think not. It's LANZER who gives you things. Gambino isn't real. Neither are the twins. End of story."
ok everybody has their own opinion and i like that...but ihave liked gambino ever since i came here so nothing can change my mind

8,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Agent Inane
Seeno
MammuYasha
Seeno
Agent Inane

i really dont think so

I was pretty indifferent at first. I even sorta liked the von helsons. Gambino too. But they really started to grat on my nerves....

Besides, taking sides is fun. whee

xd I sorta liked the girls at first.

But can't be bothered cheering on anybody...
Animeking007
"Bwahahaha! You fools have aided me in my flan to rule all of Gaia and turn Isle of myself into a large city!"

Mmmm, flan. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces