Welcome to Gaia! ::

Seth Darkheart
Kristrel
Hmm.. perhaps. I just cant imagine having to wait about 6 months for another event to happen is all I am saying.. which would be for Halloween.

Why not?

That's how it happened last year and the year before that.

I dont know.. Last summer they had the Olympics and the year before that.. well.. they didnt even have maps and such to do all these events if I can remmeber correctly.
Just noticed your Edit.. Hmm.. I guess your right. sweatdrop

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Kristrel
I dont know.. Last summer they had the Olympics and the year before that.. well.. they didnt even have maps and such to do all these events if I can remmeber correctly.

Last summer they had the Olympics because it tied in with the real life Olympics. The donation items were based around Greek Mythology, as the Olympics were held in Athens.

Seeing as the Olympics are held once every 4 years, we might have to wait another 3 years before we see the return of the Gaian Olympics. sweatdrop
I think it's on May Day.
We can always invent a holiday. I know.. the next holiday will be... Funblam.

No idea what it is or what it does, but Funblam!

Distinct Dabbler

What's the something-and-a-half anniversary of Gaia? That could work.

Oh I know, let's have an event on Lanzer's b-day, and say it's the b-day of an NPC!

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Seth Darkheart
Kristrel

Last summer they had the Olympics because it tied in with the real life Olympics. The donation items were based around Greek Mythology, as the Olympics were held in Athens.

Seeing as the Olympics are held once every 4 years, we might have to wait another 3 years before we see the return of the Gaian Olympics. sweatdrop

Maybe Winter Olympics...

That would add even another event into the already ultra-crammed winter months though...
Maybe the Oylmpics... They wouldn't celebrate Independance day because that would exclude too much of Gaia.

If they aren't holding the Oylmpics this year, then the next Holiday is Halloween. But that is also unreasonable to wait for that long.

My guess is that the admins are weening the events off of the holidays so they can stand on their own. 3nodding
Seth Darkheart
Kristrel
Hmm.. perhaps. I just cant imagine having to wait about 6 months for another event to happen is all I am saying.. which would be for Halloween.

Why not?

That's how it happened last year and the year before that.

EDIT: It's just that Christmas-Anniversary-Annual Ball-Easter-April Fool's are a group of events that happen quite close to each other that it seems odd to have to wait so long.

No last year we had the olympics, can't forget that.
I don't know if they ever held an event for this, but what about the Fourth of July? sweatdrop
Well an NPC birhtday coming up soon is Gino's, so maybe something will happen then, May 13th I think it is. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff