Welcome to Gaia! ::

make it hurricane bundle or vivid harmony? or what is just easy to sell and get more gold out of?

IRL Labtech

Vivid Harmony. Don't contribute to inflation via gold generators.

Wealthy Hoarder

I agree. Stop buying the gold generators. It may be slightly more work but just get items.

Anxious Baby

33,775 Points
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Magical Gems 500
Vivid Harmony.

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
My vote goes to Vivid Harmony. Don't bother touching the gold generators.
If you want items, Vivid Harmony. If you want just gold, the Hurricane bundle. I'm not going to tell you not to buy one or the other, because it's YOUR money and you can do what you want with it.

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Hmm I would say Vivid Harmony but it's your money, you do what you want with it. I love how people are down voting this thread because of the mere MENTION of a gold generator. I really should have written my thesis on groupthink and how it manifests on the internet. Simply amazing talk2hand

Giddy Expert

Well.... If you find the secret menu, you can always sell your SOUL! It's hard to find that menu, but it will gets you lots of gold

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
donaldtrump304
Hmm I would say Vivid Harmony but it's your money, you do what you want with it. I love how people are down voting this thread because of the mere MENTION of a gold generator. I really should have written my thesis on groupthink and how it manifests on the internet. Simply amazing talk2hand
It's probably being downvoted because this is more of a Q&A thread instead of an actual discussion.

In a relationship with a fleshlight

Ladykiller

1 Make it Hurricane single goes for 44m.
1 Vivid Harmony single goes for 125m.

Took me 5 seconds to look up the lowest MP price of each. confused This is not rocket science.

Sparkly Phantom

13,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Adnama Lavode
donaldtrump304
It's probably being downvoted because this is more of a Q&A thread instead of an actual discussion.

But posing a question to the community about something on the site, and then receiving answers to that question, constitutes a discussion does it not?

Wealthy Noob

You should buy drink me bundle
The singles are selling for 100m for me XD

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
donaldtrump304
Adnama Lavode
donaldtrump304

But posing a question to the community about something on the site, and then receiving answers to that question, constitutes a discussion does it not?
It's kind of a stretch to try and argue that. It seems more appropriate for CB or QA.

Intergalactic Recruit

The irony of the hate towards the Gold Generators is that it really makes no difference anymore.

People who don't buy cash are screwed and no matter how many more gold generators come out from this day on, it wont make it any easier or harder than it did yesterday, a month ago, or a month from now. When things start climbing into the several millions, you were already screwed.

23,575 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bidding War 100
Absolute Maiden
999Gcash = 1.8B Golds

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers