Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm always on the lookout for hair that is the closest to my real life hair. I've been using Dark Camille hair though I switched to the new Spirited Locks hair since my hair tends to be a little messy. I think I'd like it if it was more of a dark brown color with a slightly reddish brown fade to it (like an ombre sort of fade) since my real hair has some faded red hair dye on the bottom half. I'm also interested in some new t-shirts and whatnot. Something like my current one with cool graphic designs on them.

Do you like dressing up as your real life self? What items are you still looking for?

What item is needed to complete your dream avatar? (For me, it's shoes that match the robe in Divided Stars)

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
More sheep items. I want a sheep version of the ___ola items they've been releasing emotion_dowant

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Princess Piffle
More sheep items. I want a sheep version of the ___ola items they've been releasing emotion_dowant

At this rate, I'd say it's only a matter of time 3nodding
I'd like a Wolfola one haha

Sparkly Star

13,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
Enchanted Blue
Princess Piffle

At this rate, I'd say it's only a matter of time 3nodding
I'd like a Wolfola one haha

I hope so! I felt incredibly lucky to get the Sheepy March item and the Sheepy Sheep item for animals xD I got pretty vocal about 'em. Now I suppose I must get vocal about sheepola!

Dapper Nerd

Moar dessert items. I'm always on the look out for anything sweets themed.
I don't like dressing as my real life self on here. It's Gaia, I can be anything!

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        I'm waiting for Gaia to release multiple new items in a day instead of one new item and seven recolors. I'd really like to see the numbers reversed on this one.

Anyways.. More specific items I'd like to see on here is tied armbands, like on Peter's Youth, and more rings. I love the rings attached to the Sainte Ceil items, but the hidden pose almost always interferes with my outfit so I hardly ever use them.

I would like to dress my avatar up as myself, unfortunately there's no ugly fat girl mod. lol

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
nallan
I don't like dressing as my real life self on here. It's Gaia, I can be anything!

I'm hoping for like, macaroons or something. I've been having massive cravings for them haha. I like switching between real me and some random fantasy-like character. I guess it just depends on whatever my mood is

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
moar diedrichs.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Niki-Senpai
        I'm waiting for Gaia to release multiple new items in a day instead of one new item and seven recolors. I'd really like to see the numbers reversed on this one.

Anyways.. More specific items I'd like to see on here is tied armbands, like on Peter's Youth, and more rings. I love the rings attached to the Sainte Ceil items, but the hidden pose almost always interferes with my outfit so I hardly ever use them.

I would like to dress my avatar up as myself, unfortunately there's no ugly fat girl mod. lol

Yeah, too many recolors :c

I would like to see more rings too. They should just give the option of the hidden poses or a plain ring. I usually like the hidden poses of rings though.

Hey hey, no negativity lol. I'm sure you're a lovely young lady!

Dapper Nerd

Enchanted Blue
nallan

I'm hoping for like, macaroons or something. I've been having massive cravings for them haha. I like switching between real me and some random fantasy-like character. I guess it just depends on whatever my mood is

Oh yes, macaroons would be lovely! A macaroon themed item with a few nice poses. They have the macaroon ear muffs in the gold shops, but I'd like something with more than one pose.
And that totally makes sense that you like to do that. 3nodding

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hassli
moar diedrichs.

Your avatar looks like it's already in the process of summoning more.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
Enchanted Blue
Hassli
moar diedrichs.

You cannot even begin to understand the number of Diedrichs this avatar has worn.

User Image

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
nallan
Enchanted Blue
nallan

Oh yes, macaroons would be lovely! A macaroon themed item with a few nice poses. They have the macaroon ear muffs in the gold shops, but I'd like something with more than one pose.
And that totally makes sense that you like to do that. 3nodding

I'd like a pose where I can eat them c: You know, where it actually makes it to my mouth instead of awkwardly lingering in my hand lol. A lot of desserts tend to do that

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hassli
Enchanted Blue
Hassli
moar diedrichs.

You cannot even begin to understand the number of Diedrichs this avatar has worn.

User Image

I think I'm starting to get an idea eek

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

I dress up in an alternate, my own perfection of what I'd wanna look irl

Waiting for NPC EIs and a paparazzi bundle. All the leg modding casual shoes, scarves, stuff like that

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff