Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
So I just noticed that we have a few new hairstyles, with some of the colors costing 300k. There's even a pink/light blonde ombre color for one of the hairstyles. I like that the quality is increasing, though I sure wish they'd update more often.

- What sort of hairstyles would you like to see that you feel is reasonable to add?
- What colors should they start adding?
- Is the hairstyle Girl's Swimwear and Girl's Scruffy new or am I just late with the times as usual? Not new, thank you!
I think updates to the Salon end up in all those Fantasy/Master Cut etc RIGs. I want to see gold shop versions of those hairstyles in Salon Durem.

Trash Bear

Different afros please

Heart Singing

Enchanted Blue
- Is the hairstyle Girl's Swimwear and Girl's Scruffy new or am I just late with the times as usual?

The hairstyles have been there since the last update to the Salon. c: It's hard to keep track of all the changes, so i can definitely understand not noticing them until now.

i kind of like that they're started offering 'premium' versions of the hairstyles in the not-gold-store-standard colours. It seems like a good way to sink some gold while offering more options to everyone. i hope they continue this, with even more colours next time.

As for the styles, i don't think there should be a limitation on the type. Gold shop-only Gaians should also have access to nice stuff! It's not as if the gold stores get updated frequently, so they're already more limited stylewise in a sense; therefore i don't think it's necessary to add further limits on what should be introduced.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

I already have my perfect hair for my vampire Avi, but...what we really need is more Gold Shop Paw Hairs. Wouldn't mind a Paw Version of a hairstyle similar to this one (Fanged Regalia+Agape Cut, as unlike M's Hairpins it doesn't lop off part of the ends when facing backwards). I'm not sure if any Paw items have a long, straight hairstyle.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
UNSUB
I think updates to the Salon end up in all those Fantasy/Master Cut etc RIGs. I want to see gold shop versions of those hairstyles in Salon Durem.

same cry sigh

rip, gold salon cry

@OP yes those hairstyles are from the last "update" ___ weeks/months ago

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
UNSUB

The thought of that being true sucks. But I'm going to keep a positive mind and say that the hair coming from those RIGs is a lot higher quality than normally found in gold shop hairstyles.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

BODY HAIR & MORE BEARDS

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Neithan
Enchanted Blue
- Is the hairstyle Girl's Swimwear and Girl's Scruffy new or am I just late with the times as usual?

The hairstyles have been there since the last update to the Salon. c: It's hard to keep track of all the changes, so i can definitely understand not noticing them until now.

i kind of like that they're started offering 'premium' versions of the hairstyles in the not-gold-store-standard colours. It seems like a good way to sink some gold while offering more options to everyone. i hope they continue this, with even more colours next time.

As for the styles, i don't think there should be a limitation on the type. Gold shop-only Gaians should also have access to nice stuff! It's not as if the gold stores get updated frequently, so they're already more limited stylewise in a sense; therefore i don't think it's necessary to add further limits on what should be introduced.

Oh haha, thank you. Aww shucks. I got a little excited. I like that they're coming out with more colors though. The price isn't so bad but it could be pretty disheartening to the newbies

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Xashowd

I already have my perfect hair for my vampire Avi, but...what we really need is more Gold Shop Paw Hairs. Wouldn't mind a Paw Version of a hairstyle similar to this one (Fanged Regalia+Agape Cut, as unlike M's Hairpins it doesn't lop off part of the ends when facing backwards). I'm not sure if any Paw items have a long, straight hairstyle.

I still haven't switched over the paws yet, though it's tempting. A lot of really nice items keep coming out for em :c

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
Slick Southpaw
BODY HAIR & MORE BEARDS

But you're already so hairy!

aemperatrix's Sweetheart

Beloved Fairy

49,250 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
I would love if the braids from Loyal's Bazaar would be made human! I have an OC that needs a braid like that. It's be cool if it'd match the color of Femme Fatal...

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Enchanted Blue
Xashowd

I still haven't switched over the paws yet, though it's tempting. A lot of really nice items keep coming out for em :c

I go back and forth depending on the occasion. Now that Paws have a Scythe, there isn't anything really holding me back except whims.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
heart
faux hawks but not the curly ones

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Enchanted Blue
Slick Southpaw
BODY HAIR & MORE BEARDS

But you're already so hairy!
It's not just me that desires more body hair, and in multiple colors. It would be awesome to have something that wouldn't become un-equipped by tattoos and body hair doesn't just exist in multiple shades of black and off black

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff