Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright, we all know the Von Helsen Sisters have something to do with vampires, so my idea is this: What if next Halloween, the VH sisters were brought back from the dead (or whatever happened to them), as vampires? Instead of the lab techs turning people into zombies, the VH sisters could turn users into vampires.

Might be fun.
Ya and if you are on Gambinos side you are a zombie and if you are on the Von Helsons you are a vampire then the two new towns will be based around that or something.. I dunno. xp

Dramatic Hunter

And how would your avatar look like a vampire? Skin colour change? Mutated buck teeth?

Personally I think the change would be barely recognisable. Biting would be fun though, but zombies were easier to tell apart from humans.

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kamasotz
Alright, we all know the Von Helsen Sisters have something to do with vampires, so my idea is this: What if next Halloween, the VH sisters were brought back from the dead (or whatever happened to them), as vampires? Instead of the lab techs turning people into zombies, the VH sisters could turn users into vampires.

Might be fun.
zomibes vs vampires

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
hee hee awesome idea actually! I would take a crossbow to any vampire that came my way! I always an excuse to stake those two tramps! XD
...Where exactly was it announced that the Von Helsons are associate with Vampires? I only heard about that in one thread in the party, which was by a chatterboxian... xp
Baneful
And how would your avatar look like a vampire? Skin colour change? Mutated buck teeth?

Personally I think the change would be barely recognisable. Biting would be fun though, but zombies were easier to tell apart from humans.

Classic vampire look maybe? I'll try and get a picture up.

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
kougramaster666
...Where exactly was it announced that the Von Helsons are associate with Vampires? I only heard about that in one thread in the party, which was by a chatterboxian... xp
It was a huge theory

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
kougramaster666

*pokes* but its a funny idea isn't it? I mean...think about it...staking the Van Helsons...eh? You like that? Staking the Van Helsons?
Kamasotz

Might be fun.

I think it's a neat idea, but dude, it's June.... anticipating much?
killerkid445
kougramaster666
It was a huge theory
I missed it... xd

@ EmOMaY - Not doubting it's a fun theory! Just wondering where it came from.... xp And staking the Von Helsons sounds cool. xd

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
kougramaster666
killerkid445
kougramaster666
It was a huge theory
I missed it... xd

@ EmOMaY - Not doubting it's a fun theory! Just wondering where it came from.... xp And staking the Von Helsons sounds cool. xd

*hands you a stake* then lets find them and get to it! XD hee hee
Solar Powered
Kamasotz

Might be fun.

I think it's a neat idea, but dude, it's June.... anticipating much?

Well...Halloween is the best holiday in my opinion.
that would be neat!!!
and when you turn into a vampire, you get blood on your mouth and fangs and two little bleeding dots on your arm...that would be neat!
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
killerkid445
kougramaster666
It was a huge theory
I missed it... xd

*hands you a stake* then lets find them and get to it! XD hee hee
OOH! I get the theory now, Von Helsons = Van Helsing?
But didn't he kill the vampires?
Wouldn't that make them the guy in the cool trenchcoat, and US the vampires?
Oh well. *stakes Von Helsons*. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces