• Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
kougramaster666
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
killerkid445
kougramaster666
...Where exactly was it announced that the Von Helsons are associate with Vampires? I only heard about that in one thread in the party, which was by a chatterboxian... xp
It was a huge theory
I missed it... xd

@ EmOMaY - Not doubting it's a fun theory! Just wondering where it came from.... xp And staking the Von Helsons sounds cool. xd

*hands you a stake* then lets find them and get to it! XD hee hee
OOH! I get the theory now, Von Helsons = Van Helsing?
But didn't he kill the vampires?
Wouldn't that make them the guy in the cool trenchcoat, and US the vampires?
Oh well. *stakes Von Helsons*. xd

YEY!!! *stakes Anna Corinne multiple times* DIE YOU ANOREXIC TRAMP!!....Oh dear...Kougra...they weren't vampires....just...reallly pale and skinny....oops..guess you were right...it was just a rumor....

*stakes again multiple times*
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
killerkid445
kougramaster666
...Where exactly was it announced that the Von Helsons are associate with Vampires? I only heard about that in one thread in the party, which was by a chatterboxian... xp
It was a huge theory
I missed it... xd

@ EmOMaY - Not doubting it's a fun theory! Just wondering where it came from.... xp And staking the Von Helsons sounds cool. xd

YEY!!! *stakes Anna Corinne multiple times* DIE YOU ANOREXIC TRAMP!!....Oh dear...Kougra...they weren't vampires....just...reallly pale and skinny....oops..guess you were right...it was just a rumor....

That would actually be a really cool item..like how they had the Jack stuff, this halloween they could have Vampire Fangs, or "Stakes of Vampire Slayage".

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

Vampires would be interesting. whee

*grabs stake and runs around like Buffy* eek

Aged Survivor

Kamasotz
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
I missed it... xd

That would actually be a really cool item..like how they had the Jack stuff, this halloween they could have Vampire Fangs, or "Stakes of Vampire Slayage".

cool...O_O wouldn't that mean you would have to have garlic or somethin to kill vampiers?

Gatekeeper

The first Van Helsing (not the Hugh Jackman version) was a character from Dracula, who discovered Dracula to be a vampire. Von Helson = Van Helsing maybe? That's the relationship, for those of you who haven't figured it out.

7,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
Animefankid7982
Kamasotz
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
I missed it... xd

cool...O_O wouldn't that mean you would have to have garlic or somethin to kill vampiers?

THATS A GOOD IDEA!! *grabs garlic and stuffs it in Anna Corrines mouth* first time anything has ever gone in that mouth (well, thats food anyway)

*blinks* oh...dear...once again I forget shes not a vampire...and that shes dead...heh...heh *hides body*
Animefankid7982
Kamasotz
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
EmOMaY
kougramaster666
I missed it... xd

Carrying around a piece of garlic wouldn't be as cool looking as a giant stake. xd
Kamasotz
Solar Powered
Kamasotz
Alright, we all know the Von Helsen Sisters have something to do with vampires, so my idea is this: What if next Halloween, the VH sisters were brought back from the dead (or whatever happened to them), as vampires? Instead of the lab techs turning people into zombies, the VH sisters could turn users into vampires.

Might be fun.

I think it's a neat idea, but dude, it's June.... anticipating much?

Well...Halloween is the best holiday in my opinion.

No, I think Halloween is a super holiday too, I just think it's kind of funny to start talking about it in June. And I do think the vampirism would have to be more obvious... Maybe like the forehead thing on Buffy?

Sen Lee's Waifu

Apocalyptic Raider

Kamasotz
Animefankid7982
Kamasotz
EmOMaY
kougramaster666

Carrying around a piece of garlic wouldn't be as cool looking as a giant stake. xd

How about a necklace made of garlic cloves? That'd rock. whee

Distinct Gaian

2,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Don't vampires hate Holy Crosses as well? That would make a pretty cool item to have.
hmm wha about the vampiers if there are any. what if they bit a zombie it would become a Zampier or a zombie infects a vampier it would be a Vombie blaugh

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Alecto
Kamasotz
Animefankid7982
Kamasotz
EmOMaY
kougramaster666

How about a necklace made of garlic cloves? That'd rock. whee
and holy water
That would be fun. Like Mistletoe on Christmas, only instead of kisses, it's bites, and you can bite anyone who isn't already a Vamp.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff