Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>User Image

post your thoughts and ideas 3nodding heart

Im thinking a head item of sorts but my friend thinks they're going to be modified light sabers with starwars just coming out this month cool heart </center>
NOT THE LIGHT SABRE!!! gonk But thank god i doubt it (:
I think it will be.. something... ugh.. nice smile it will be opened in 2 days which is on my birthday teehee! It better be nice tho! mrgreen
Taroux
I think it will be.. something... ugh.. nice smile it will be opened in 2 days which is on my birthday teehee! It better be nice tho! mrgreen
it could open today seeing how lanzer and VO have been on all day besides the item update was on the 20th insted of the 23rd this month biggrin
[=Emma=]
Taroux
it could open today seeing how lanzer and VO have been on all day besides the item update was on the 20th insted of the 23rd this month biggrin
surprised very possible! But im opening it on my birthday xDD'
edit: omg i d totally wish that it will be realeased on the 27th eek why? because the later that are the expensive they are xDD
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
edit: omg i d totally wish that it will be realeased on the 27th eek why? because the later that are the expensive they are xDD
your right because the shorter the time people can get them after they open the better it is for the gaian exchange hehe I got my second sealed for like 3500 from some one biggrin biggrin
I'm hoping for something unique surprised Not a re-do item, even though I do like them they're just something I preffer selling n_n But- I'm more hoping for something that's popular, but is just not 'me' c= That would mean anything black and white themed and nice looking surprised heart
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
your right because the shorter the time people can get them after they open the better it is for the gaian exchange hehe I got my second sealed for like 3500 from some one biggrin biggrin
I hate you gonk
I bought 5-6 sealed letters with gold abover 4.5k xDD shut up xD then i bought this whole outfit just about a week ago (: I beleive that i look like a stayr, i never meant it too gonk
either that, i still have my old letter items i should sell soon >.< i still have the angelic pendant i bought for like 4 k... i wonder how much they are gonk
and btw is it me that the sealed letter price is rising?? they were like 4k and now 5k??
Foxy Grampa
I'm hoping for something unique surprised Not a re-do item, even though I do like them they're just something I preffer selling n_n But- I'm more hoping for something that's popular, but is just not 'me' c= That would mean anything black and white themed and nice looking surprised heart
haha well, i like masks gonk
which is how i d find kitsune masks very addicting >.<
Im hoping for something like demonic sash and angelic tail xDD not possible..
but it could be.. like the demonic pendant were so late gonk
<center>Im thinking head item 3nodding
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
I hate you gonk
I bought 5-6 sealed letters with gold abover 4.5k xDD shut up xD then i bought this whole outfit just about a week ago (: I beleive that i look like a stayr, i never meant it too gonk
either that, i still have my old letter items i should sell soon >.< i still have the angelic pendant i bought for like 4 k... i wonder how much they are gonk
and btw is it me that the sealed letter price is rising?? they were like 4k and now 5k??
dont worry i bought one for like 5.7k gonk

ugg i want your pendant reall bad stressed they're like 50k and im poor and dont think these slippers are mine ether im not rich xd yeah im kinda side questing to get horns like yours to go with my tail but getting gold now a days is so hard when you have nothing to sell and cant draw cry

@Foxy anything particular?
Shattered Jewel
right now im thinking soemthing about shoes gonk they never done shoes... maybe they ll make something so unique of it xDD
Taroux
Shattered Jewel
right now im thinking soemthing about shoes gonk they never done shoes... maybe they ll make something so unique of it xDD
or some more jackets?
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
I hate you gonk
dont worry i bought one for like 5.7k gonk

ugg i want your pendant reall bad stressed they're like 50k and im poor and dont think these slippers are mine ether im not rich xd yeah im kinda side questing to get horns like yours to go with my tail but getting gold now a days is so hard when you have nothing to sell and cant draw cry

@Foxy anything particular?
I draw extemely well and somehow people won't bye them >.< I suck at encomy! gonk Im jealous of your d-tail >.< how did you get them?? I .. give ya... angelic pendant for it xDD
Taroux
Shattered Jewel
What, do you put the pingu and seal slippers on your avi's head? =O
I just hope it's not like last month's items....they went over pretty bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff