Welcome to Gaia! ::

[=Emma=]
Taroux
Shattered Jewel
<center>Im thinking head item 3nodding
right now im thinking soemthing about shoes gonk they never done shoes... maybe they ll make something so unique of it xDD
or some more jackets?
Hmm I can't imagine what a jacket can do >.O
Foxy Grampa
Taroux
Shattered Jewel
right now im thinking soemthing about shoes gonk they never done shoes... maybe they ll make something so unique of it xDD
What, do you put the pingu and seal slippers on your avi's head? =O
xDDD NO! I mean the transforming one gonk I liek those... its very spiffy ^_^
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
surprised very possible! But im opening it on my birthday xDD'
edit: omg i d totally wish that it will be realeased on the 27th eek why? because the later that are the expensive they are xDD
your right because the shorter the time people can get them after they open the better it is for the gaian exchange hehe I got my second sealed for like 3500 from some one biggrin biggrin
I hate you gonk
I bought 5-6 sealed letters with gold abover 4.5k xDD shut up xD then i bought this whole outfit just about a week ago (: I beleive that i look like a stayr, i never meant it too gonk
either that, i still have my old letter items i should sell soon >.< i still have the angelic pendant i bought for like 4 k... i wonder how much they are gonk
and btw is it me that the sealed letter price is rising?? they were like 4k and now 5k??
dont worry i bought one for like 5.7k gonk

ugg i want your pendant reall bad stressed they're like 50k and im poor and dont think these slippers are mine ether im not rich xd yeah im kinda side questing to get horns like yours to go with my tail but getting gold now a days is so hard when you have nothing to sell and cant draw cry

@Foxy anything particular?
I draw extemely well and somehow people won't bye them >.< I suck at encomy! gonk Im jealous of your d-tail >.< how did you get it?? I .. give ya... angelic pendant for it xDD
*buy

i got my tail through a fundraiser auction by a bunch of friends and it got autobought and there is my tail

can i see a sample of your art, where were you tryingto sell it?
Jinzo_ex
I just hope it's not like last month's items....they went over pretty bad.
spider and butterfly thingy is awsome, dont diss it D:<
Foxy Grampa
Taroux
Shattered Jewel
What, do you put the pingu and seal slippers on your avi's head? =O
xd
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
Taroux
surprised very possible! But im opening it on my birthday xDD'
edit: omg i d totally wish that it will be realeased on the 27th eek why? because the later that are the expensive they are xDD
your right because the shorter the time people can get them after they open the better it is for the gaian exchange hehe I got my second sealed for like 3500 from some one biggrin biggrin
I hate you gonk
I bought 5-6 sealed letters with gold abover 4.5k xDD shut up xD then i bought this whole outfit just about a week ago (: I beleive that i look like a stayr, i never meant it too gonk
either that, i still have my old letter items i should sell soon >.< i still have the angelic pendant i bought for like 4 k... i wonder how much they are gonk
and btw is it me that the sealed letter price is rising?? they were like 4k and now 5k??
dont worry i bought one for like 5.7k gonk

ugg i want your pendant reall bad stressed they're like 50k and im poor and dont think these slippers are mine ether im not rich xd yeah im kinda side questing to get horns like yours to go with my tail but getting gold now a days is so hard when you have nothing to sell and cant draw cry

@Foxy anything particular?
I draw extemely well and somehow people won't bye them >.< I suck at encomy! gonk Im jealous of your d-tail >.< how did you get it?? I .. give ya... angelic pendant for it xDD
*buy

i got my tail through a fundraiser auction by a bunch of friends and it got autobought and there is my tail

can i see a sample of your art, where were you tryingto sell it?
sure
User Image User Image
Unfortunatley i closed down the store xP
what were you charging?
[=Emma=]
what were you charging?
at least 200g xD
Taroux
[=Emma=]
what were you charging?
at least 200g xD
ic domokun supper bye now
[=Emma=]
Taroux
[=Emma=]
what were you charging?
at least 200g xD
ic domokun supper bye now
bye (:< good eating
well may's items dont have much of a history, but the one item released in may was probably the worst in gaia history, the bear and monkey pajamas. i'm thinking they'll do bear and monkey slippers.
xd heart nice idea
Shades of Red
well may's items dont have much of a history, but the one item released in may was probably the worst in gaia history, the bear and monkey pajamas. i'm thinking they'll do bear and monkey slippers.

You can't say they don't have a "history"

There was one May before this one

And they won't do that

Dapper Dabbler

8,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
I hope is some sort of Egyptian themed thing... biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items