It's still got some wear in it!! 0.51785714285714 51.8% [ 29 ]
That's the look I'm going for... 0.089285714285714 8.9% [ 5 ]
Isn't grunge back in fashion? 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 8 ]
It's MEANT to look like that, FFS! 0.25 25.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 56 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Fanny Flaps
Sindeyella
I agree it would be amazing to see the Kanoko's Reflections remodeled, especially the hair bands and the eyes.
I think the hairbands could use the same base as like the Doki Doki items but have the ribbon to the side? As for the eyes, they just need some smoother shading for the eyelids, but i usually correct that with the La Belle makeup anyways.

That's pretty much what I was picturing for the ribbons. The eyes were some of my favourites when it was first released but now they're too large and glassy for my liking. The dress and bolero are ripe for a crazy couture makeover and the shoes could be cute if they were shrunk down a little bit.

Yes, that would make some lovely hair ribbons which gaia needs more of. The eyes are still one of my favorites(with makeup) but maybe have the same lovely shading as the ones in Rose Saga?
As for the dress, it would be lovely if there was poses like bolero, top, skirt, and then the top and skirt together aka dress. I see the dress's top maybe getting some smoother shading and maybe being open or if closed have it partially buttoned? As for the skirt It would probably get rounded and less pointed, possibly have a somewhat transparent lace over the top of the skirt? The bolero is really pretty now but maybe could have less points sticking up and somewhat lightly draping down?
And the shoes, they would be so lovely shrunken down, maybe a somewhat leg mod like the Keiko shoes or the garage band shoes?

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Cash items:
Madame Gypsy
Child of Gevaudan
Coocoon
Classilke
Picolitrosso's Urn
Project Fatal

Gold shop items:

All gold shop military uniforms
Starter Hero/Heroine sets
High Elf sets
G-LOL sets
Tavern Wench sets
Egyptian sets
Victorianna sets
Milady sets
Eloquent sets
Elegant sets
Starter Preppy sets
Jenny's sets
Felicia's sets
Daisy's sets
Sweetheart sets
Peasant's sets
Greco Roman sets
Basically all the really old GS items, including Salon Durem hair.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Right now, new Surfer Girl sets, I think.

Pixelated Glitch

43,275 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Pixelated Lurker 500
I was gonna say Oculus Magica/Mythica for sure, they just dont go with new avis.

...and imagine the wonders of a newer version of masquerade. emotion_drool

*as a personal favorite, Pebbled heart was always an item with potential to be better in my eyes. 3nodding

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
All I can think of are gold shop items; the complex shirts, the maid dress, those huge-a** tundra boots I loved so much as a newb...
Wait, what about the Team _____ Uniforms? The tops for both genders could use a better fit, in my opinion~

Questionable Genius

Bone Dragon Helm! It looks so blocky and it doesn't go with any other bone items.

Pigyz_Sempai's Pardner

Fashionable Cat

I almost want some kind of lucky and family themed outfits with each having a special pose(s).
For EX: the basic all outfits (different colored of course to represent each cat) would be a cool foot pose with long boots, arm poses like paws and claws as gloves, a tight pair of shorts (low rise) and a top saying his/her name on it (lucky, pepper, milk, angel,unlucky) then skinny ears and tail like the actual pet. (angel would have wings and halo attached to the tail and ears) Then as one of two special piece it come with a item to complement its name.
Pepper- would have a pepper bottle
milk-would have a carton or glass of milk
lucky- you would be standing under a ladder
unlucky- standing in or on broken mirror and/or inside out umbrella
angel -would have tiny cat wings for you.

the second peice is each comes with a funny face from ones the cats make:
lucky is glaring at us (pose 1)
milk is curious (pose 2)
pepper is scratchy (pose 3)
unlucky is crying (arm pose 3[bottom choice])
angel is googly eyes from being puffed up (arm pose one[first choice])

Cottontail

Katolincat
Ooo, it'd be awesome to see some of the older sci-fi/steampunk items reimagined. Like Steamgear Desperado, as much as I love that item I'd really like to see it expanded upon and updated!

Your avatar is amazing~!

And I too would love to see Steamgear Desperado given a little fashion update.
Just more steampunk items in general plez cat_crying emotion_bigheart

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
I'd love to see Hidden Ace get the revamp treatment!
They could call it like Revealed Ace and there could be some more sexier clothes added to it!

Cluttered Control

ariichu
Katolincat
Ooo, it'd be awesome to see some of the older sci-fi/steampunk items reimagined. Like Steamgear Desperado, as much as I love that item I'd really like to see it expanded upon and updated!

Your avatar is amazing~!

And I too would love to see Steamgear Desperado given a little fashion update.
Just more steampunk items in general plez cat_crying emotion_bigheart

Thank you! heart

And speaking of steampunk items, can you imagine how awesome a revamped TM (Time Piece) would be? Steampunk wings <3333

Beau

Would love to see the Jekyll and Hyde items brought into new light.
They still are good items but a lot could be added and sleeked to really make them come out.

I'm sure i could create a much larger list but they just popped into my head.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Gogh reed, Fallen Wish, Masquerade, death whisper

oculus magica, oculus mythica

would all be fun to see modernised to fit in with the current times better

the "style's" and "manners" (demonic, angelic, princess, hero, loathing, etc.) Or have some entirely new ones with the same idea to it, but a different look and different faces.

Gro-Gain. Make it so it has more realistic looking hair and have it available in a few colors.

As for gold shop items: All of the pants.

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
REDO THE KANOKOS
REDO THE KANOKOS
REDO
THE
KANOKOS

fxxkin demon

I'd be up for a re-vamp of the Masquerade and Gro-Gain. I use both in every avi I make. It would be nice to see an update or expand on that make-up bundle they had in the Cash Shop a few months ago.

I would also like to see some of the gold shop basics updated. We could use some nice v-neck t-shirts and maybe update the colors of the wool tops. Some of them like the pink one don't match the current shades of pink Gaia favors now.

Revered Connoisseur

Male version of Sainte Ciel and Rosamund, look at what they did to the Lady knightingale and Miss mustachio, and Counterfeit Bride.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff