Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Friend

=D
Killing time. Dressing up avatar. Posting and running in forums. Gaia is like any other website to me.

User Image
Gaia is my escape from responsibilities and stress.
>_>;;
But mostly, Gaia is my only creative outlet. I absolutely love making avatars. LOVE IT. I make at least 3 new avatars a day.

This avatar is the best I could come up with today, and I'm stumped...
PLACE WHER I GET TO BE MYSELFÜÜ

Gracious Fairy

8,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
A place where I met some of the coolest people.

Anime loving nerds like myself.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
A Facebook substitute with more interaction value?
Well, I really enjoy Gaia. To me it is a place to chat and have fun.
I use it mainly for investing purposes, I like seeing virtual gold duplicate into millions.
Also lifestyle forum life issues, for help.

And sometimes for boredom.

Used to be for virtual friends but then i left and used a mule.... lost all my friends.
I use Gaia to pass the time when I have nothing else to do. Although there are better things I could do, I love this site more that I would like to admit. I like dressing up my avatar, and just posting on the forums. I am a social person, even though I do not like to admit that either.
to me Gaiaonline is the place where i can't be outside. besides, there are many cute items here xD
rabie_bunny
to me Gaiaonline is the place where i can't be outside. besides, there are many cute items here xD

Ohh yes. I do agree, the cute items defiantly help me love gaia just a but more. (Like the Octo on your head, absolutely adorable.)
iCrack Whore
rabie_bunny

Ohh yes. I do agree, the cute items defiantly help me love gaia just a but more. (Like the Octo on your head, absolutely adorable.)

lol tq you got a cute avi too x3 but i forgot not just the cute item, but the emoticons heart heart veryvery 4laugh 4laugh
User Image

Hmm, it's a good place to chat with friends and kill time, but I mainly use it to exploit mt art. xD I love to draw for the people of Gaia.
a way to spend my evenings sweatdrop

Sparkly Wench

Entertainment!!

Dangerous Nerd

A lot of people use Gaia as a means of entertainment, or leisure. I use it as a place to escape from life. Gaia's like my home away from home, only here I don't have my sinister mother and my whorish sister reigning hell upon me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff