Welcome to Gaia! ::

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
To sum it up with one word, it's gonna be: cresolae

Maybe also black and red items? Who knows. I know what I'm obsessed with, but I don't know what people knows about me. Pretty sure I don't care about that either. If you wanna be "famous" or "charismatic" or "nice" you gotta talk to people. I don't like doing that. Too lazy, talking to people is a hassle. I talk to myself talk2hand

B-b-b-but you talk to me tho right... emotion_8c
only a few
You are one of the treasured butts I know and love = 3 =

And you're my favorite poopface. ( ᵒ ૩ᵕ )
lol nothing.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii

Maybe also black and red items? Who knows. I know what I'm obsessed with, but I don't know what people knows about me. Pretty sure I don't care about that either. If you wanna be "famous" or "charismatic" or "nice" you gotta talk to people. I don't like doing that. Too lazy, talking to people is a hassle. I talk to myself talk2hand

only a few

and you're the tiny duck emotion_awesome

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii

only a few

MY DUCK IS NOT TINY. emotion_donotwant
Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii

only a few

Not saying that snow isn't my scene, but I definitely prefer a darker palette.

Hoarding Hoarder

I don't see myself as known at all, but my goal still stands to be the #1 Bee Suit Collector. My rival Lanzer won't know what hit him. emotion_dowant

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

Yellow.
I'm known for beggin' for yellow.

and soon yellow garage band c:

Dapper Puppy

Nothing?

I dunno. If someone knows me for something, let me know.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii

only a few

MY DUCK IS NOT TINY. emotion_donotwant
OF COURSE
YEAH
SURE
/puts a baby-sized sock

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
[NPC] Moira
Madam Ace
minghii
Madam Ace
minghii

only a few

Not saying that snow isn't my scene, but I definitely prefer a darker palette.
I see.. Say hi to Louie for me!!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I think the "what you are known for" question is hard to answer; unless people clearly told us, I think it's pretty impossible to know for sure. It might be an interesting thing to do -- have a small "what's the first thing which comes into mind when you think about the user above you" or something like that. Could be pretty funny smile Add some discussion to it and change it into an hangout thread wink

That said, if I change the question to "what you think you are known by for people", I'd say "purple & bunnies addict".

If I interact with NPCs? Only for fun when I feel like to and if there's actually really someone behind what's written; not like the spam version of the NPCs which keeps posting recently -- thought I do admit I quoted some here and there even if I knew I wouldn't get an answer redface

Err... nope, not a film maker. And I don't think I'm causing trouble... am I? Mmm, Pizza biggrin Thought I feel like eating some sweets right now razz
lilloulou
I think the "what you are known for" question is hard to answer; unless people clearly told us, I think it's pretty impossible to know for sure. It might be an interesting thing to do -- have a small "what's the first thing which comes into mind when you think about the user above you" or something like that. Could be pretty funny smile Add some discussion to it and change it into an hangout thread wink

That said, if I change the question to "what you think you are known by for people", I'd say "purple & bunnies addict".

If I interact with NPCs? Only for fun when I feel like to and if there's actually really someone behind what's written; not like the spam version of the NPCs which keeps posting recently -- thought I do admit I quoted some here and there even if I knew I wouldn't get an answer redface

Err... nope, not a film maker. And I don't think I'm causing trouble... am I? Mmm, Pizza biggrin Thought I feel like eating some sweets right now razz

Stubborn Gifter

Albern Puppy
Nothing?

I dunno. If someone knows me for something, let me know.

I kinda know you for your avi and name. >.>;

*Ahem* Anyway, I highly doubt I'm being known for. I don't have a color scheme to obsess like Zero Dream and Twinky Dave do, nor do I spaz out what item I'm obsessed in every post I made. Sure there are some posts where I comment what items I love and want, but not in every post. In fact, I doubt I'm known for something else like B R A I N being the richest troll nor Slick Southpaw for being a manly fawn. So yeah... Highly doubt I'm known for. But if I am, I don't know how I'm being known for. LOL

Did interact with the NPC few times in some of the events. I will admit, they were quite fun. But the most accomplish interaction I had with the NPC is helping a fellow NPC get noticed by his senpai. It was awesome. emotion_awesome

Nope. Never a film maker, but I know a friend of mine who is. >.>;

I'm trying not to cause trouble, but trouble follows me. And no, not a pizza delivery person either.

Hellraiser

There are few people wondering if anyone recognises them, so I'd like comment on that: what I guess makes person recognisable is probably perma-avi/distinct recurrin elements in their avatar, or memorable and sufficiently rarely changing sig, or unique, cool, not annoying post style. Cool names are bonus, but at least I rarely remember names, it's the visual cues and swag which makes that "hey aren't you distantly familiar"-impression. There are some NPC BNFs even in this thread, but I doubt anyone scored everlating gaiafamous by just interacting with NPC, which have lately... become spambots?

I've never been told by anyone they like, may have seen me somewhere before so I guess I still enjoy my "just your ordinary nobody"-status. If there was something which could do the thing I guess it would be wearing HRM coat almost all the time, and some symptoms of "im pirate-y u guys~".

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I doubt I'm really known for anything except for being devilishly good looking in red/black. :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff