Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
how did you get to look like gambino surprised eek
There are items in various stores that look just like his. 3nodding
i no i was just jokin lol
i wonder wats gonna happen to gambino maybe he'll jump of that tower
You never know with him. He's suprised us plenty of times before. But then again, why would he jump off after working so hard to get himself back his power? Maybe he'll fake jumping off...?
well he has gone power crazy so he might think that he can fly i mean just look at him User Image
but i love him for being crazy the von helsons creep me out
Yeah, maybe he thinks he can fly. That'd be pretty funny. xd
I don't like the twins either. But it seems like Gambino's been steadily decreasing in the poll on the homepage. gonk
i'll make sure gambino doesnt decrease anymore ninja wouldn't it be funny if gambino jumped and then all that time he loked himself in the mansion he hjad been building a flying kit whee xd
That sounds very real. Maybe he will.Or maybe he'll have wings. stare I've been dying for those things to come out since I joined.
maybe i dunno but i dont like that cindy women
What's wrong with Cindy?
i dont no i just dont like the looks of her................but i dont like news reporters i h8 them
She's always just floating there. gonk She seems suspicious enough.
If you haven't seen it yet, this will give you nightmares.
ahhhhhhh*hides under a table*thats defanatly gonna give me nitemares

I know. gonk That's the same reaction I had. Okay, so maybe I exxagerated when I said NIGHTMARES, but...
(P.S. Do you see a green aura around my avatar? sweatdrop )
no theres no green stuff round your avatar somethings happening today at 3pm at gambinos mansion

Gatekeeper

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
You never know with him. He's suprised us plenty of times before. But then again, why would he jump off after working so hard to get himself back his power? Maybe he'll fake jumping off...?
well he has gone power crazy so he might think that he can fly i mean just look at him User Image
I don't like the twins either. But it seems like Gambino's been steadily decreasing in the poll on the homepage. gonk
i'll make sure gambino doesnt decrease anymore ninja wouldn't it be funny if gambino jumped and then all that time he loked himself in the mansion he hjad been building a flying kit whee xd
That sounds very real. Maybe he will.Or maybe he'll have wings. stare I've been dying for those things to come out since I joined.
What's wrong with Cindy?
i dont no i just dont like the looks of her................but i dont like news reporters i h8 them

I know. gonk That's the same reaction I had. Okay, so maybe I exxagerated when I said NIGHTMARES, but...
no theres no green stuff round your avatar somethings happening today at 3pm at gambinos mansion
Huh, that's funny...I guess it's just a glitch. But anyway...
If it's like the '03 April Fool's Day then I'll keep whatever it is until the wings come out. 3nodding
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

If it's like the '03 April Fool's Day then I'll keep whatever it is until the wings come out. 3nodding
ye lol if you thought that cindy thing will give you nitemares watch this http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm
it will scare you

Cold Snowflake

vonhelson sisters have too go after what they did too gino i hate them scream and gambino is gonna have a mental break down i mean look at him the man looks demented but i suppose you would be if you were banned from durem

Gatekeeper

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

ye lol
If you could only sell the soot face...
But then again, it wouldn't be so amazing and rare. I can only think of three avatars that have it.
Speaking of which, look at this. That's a rare combination of items...
kimbaby
vonhelson sisters have too go after what they did too gino i hate them scream and gambino is gonna have a mental break down i mean look at him the man looks demented but i suppose you would be if you were banned from durem
((how did you get sound in your journel))ye it means gambino cant get a hair cut anymore if he dont go into durem
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

ye lol
But then again, it wouldn't be so amazing and rare. I can only think of three avatars that have it.
wow that person has a black face is that soot or a glitche
everyone watch this http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm then tell me wat you think of it

Gatekeeper

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

ye lol if you thought that cindy thing will give you nitemares watch this http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm
it will scare you
OH GOD! eek gonk cry It's pitch black in my house right now, so my heart just stopped...And plus the fact that I'm the biggest wuss in all of history...

6,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
fratersang
3nodding

gambino alert gambino alert

Gatekeeper

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

ye lol
wow that person has a black face is that soot or a glitche
That's what happened for April Fool's '03. And she also has ports...*Drools gonk *
And plus the fact that that's my sister. xd
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

it will scare you
OH GOD! eek gonk cry It's pitch black in my house right now, so my heart just stopped...And plus the fact that I'm the biggest wuss in all of history...
lol i just found it a website and as soon as that thing comes up i could smell something...i'm in the house by my self and sitting in the dark

Gatekeeper

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
Access Time
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
What's wrong with Cindy?

it will scare you
lol i just found it a website and as soon as that thing comes up i could smell something...i'm in the house by my self and sitting in the dark
It's PITCH BLACK in my house, but my sister's in the other room. That almost looks like her... gonk
...Smell something? gonk gonk

Cold Snowflake

NiRvAnA dUdE 2
kimbaby
((how did you get sound in your journel))ye it means gambino cant get a hair cut anymore if he dont go into durem

((easy))
kimbaby
NiRvAnA dUdE 2
kimbaby

((easy))
((how though))http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/watch.htm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas