Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Agent Inane
Nope. I went through those days on Neopets. Hehe.

neopets sucks.
MasterLinkW
i was a noob for like three months but then i gave my friends my account in a game called runescape for his stuff in gaia

runescape is awesome.
I read a bunch of stickies and stuff before I even posted in a topic
I was a Newbie, never a n00b.

I already knew about forums and ettiquite. It just kinda...worked that way I guess.
I was never a n00b just a newb... mostly because I never posted until I got some decent cloathes, plus I never acted imature. As far as I know no one has ever called me a n00b...
I was not a N00B, but a newb. I was very unsure of Gaia, insecure, and terrified of being flammed and yelled at for doing something wrong, so I read every rule I could find twice (it was very difficult then, for me anyway, every single forum group had its own rule stickies, and the basic rule stickies were difficult to find too (over a year ago)) and did my best to not impose myself on things, ya know, not act like a haughty, arrogant jackass?
If I was a NOOB, I'd be ashamed of myself, but I'm not, so I wasn't.
I did bump alot, but that's only because they're impersonal posts and the most common thing in the Chatterbox, which was where I used to hang out. *shrugs*
I suppose I should've tried RPing... that prolly would've helped me feel more at home... I dunno. xp

Anxious Waffles

Nope. A newb, definently, but not a n00b.

I looked around a ton before posting very much, and if I had a question, I'd go look for a sticky or an FAQ page. whee

2,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
Yes, I was unfortunately.... When I started, I always used to hang out in Barton Town. I used to go to the threads that said stuff like "Girls Claim Boys!!!" And now I know it is WRONG! gonk (Thanks to a few good people heart ) Please forgive me for my sins!!! Please!

2,650 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
I scared them all away. ninja
I try to keep young by being a nOOb at heart
Metsysman
I was a newbie, unfortuntly I was bumping for 100 posts cause I wanted some clothes 3nodding
I wish I had the OMG hat xd

Anxious Waffles

PrincessChibiChii
Yes, I was unfortunately.... When I started, I always used to hang out in Barton Town. I used to go to the threads that said stuff like "Girls Claim Boys!!!" And now I know it is WRONG! gonk (Thanks to a few good people heart ) Please forgive me for my sins!!! Please!

It's okay. We all had to start somewhere. *pats* XP

Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Yes, I was buying to many things I didn't like and donated too much gold.
And I bumped everywhere.
It's been a long time since I joined... so I don't quite remember the way I acted before.

I begged a couple of times. surprised Who didn't beg in the beginning?
My spelling/typing skills were rather good. xp
I didn't understand 1337. confused I was like... 11-12 years old when I joined..
I felt like adding a fact in there. ;P
I guess I can say..
Nope. I was not a n00b. ;D

But recently... I've been having weird urges to act like a n00b.. ninja
LOLZ!!!@1212shift+11!111 xd xd xd xd domokun domokun domokun
I was never a n00b. I always lurk and read the rules before posting on a forum.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff