No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 >

Romantic Informer

18,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
We have two updates today: Zodiacal: Equinox and Purrsuasion Play

Okay guys, you should know what to do! Please take the time to vote in the poll!

Quote:
Every Friday we have a wonderful Evolving Item update. With all the posts in GCD about Evolving Items, it's difficult to tell which one is most popular! So every week, I will make a poll to find out what is everyone's favorite Evolving Item. Think of it like the Billboard Music Chart, instead we're finding what's the top Evolving Item of the week.

Quote:
And here it is:
Weekly Top Evolving Items - Week of November 7th.

1.L'histoire de Mephiste
2.Zodiacal: Equinox
3.Bunnihilation
4.Rose Saga
5.Adamant Vault
6.M's Sketchbook
7.The Cocklebur King
8.Pieces of You
9.Peony and Blossoms
10.The Prince's Rose

Total Votes: 228

Moonlight Healer

*0* I LOVE THE BLACK EARS AND TAIL!

Purrsuasion Play takes my vote~

Tiny Shapeshifter

13,525 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
OtakuKat
*0* I LOVE THE BLACK EARS AND TAIL!

Purrsuasion Play takes my vote~
agreed!! so cute... whee

Menacing Shoujo

THE HELL, GAIA?
YOU HAD THE GAL TO USE BLUE INTO THE RECOLOR FOR SCORPIO?
BLUE?? BLOODY BLUE??!!
THAT'S SACRILEGE! BLUE IS THE TOTAL OPPOSITE OF A POWER COLOR AND I AM DISGUSTED BY YOUR PICK! I DEMAND A RECOLOR AND A REFUND FOR THIS!! HOW COULD YOU! HOW COULD YOU!! WHAT IS THIS, EMASCULATION? evil

9,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Zodiacal: Equinox

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Oh, Singh and your barely-ethical science; keep this up, and you're going to steal Carl's place as my favorite NPC, and who knows what horrors that could unleash? XD

Purrsuasion Play: Ah, this story progression... I'm no natural with poetry, so it takes me several read throughs to get everything that's going on with this update. (And who knows if I get as much as I think I do... poetry, how mysterious.) While I'm a major fan of REI stories with a linear progression, this type of storytelling is quite interesting; I feel like it's definitely going to require me to pay attention to follow it. I like the stab at doing something different! Item wise, this week's evolution is absolutely adorable. I like how this seems to imply that there's going to be a pretty even balance of male and female poses available in this item; I'm a big fan of more versatility. Those ears have the perfect placement on the head, and I love the different little decorations on the tails; so cute. While as a Hare I am doomed never to wear kitten ears, if I did, these would be the ones. XD

Zodiacal: Equinox: Yaaaaaay, Scorpio! I've been looking forward to seeing what the recolor for my sign would be. ^_^ First off, the color palette is lovely; I know this is a popular combo, and I'm sure a lot of people will get use out of it. It's interesting how certain colors can change how you see things; these poses all look so high tech and spacey to me now, while that was not the impression I had of this item set at all when November rolled around with Zodiacal the first time. The arm poses are a pleasant surprise! I particularly like the sword up arm pose, since I can't quite remember seeing a pose like that before and I really dig the idea of expanding outside of the basic sword holding poses. Apparently, I'm a big fan of weapon pose versatility. The detailing on all the poses is quite crisp, and while something about that jacket has always looked a little strange to me (never could put a finger on why...), I think this recolor actually appeals to me a little more than the original.

Close call this week, but I think I'm falling back on old allegiances and throwing my vote to the Scorpio.

Desirable Dark Elf

heart

Apocalyptic Visionary

cool

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
Really? Again with the listing 1 EI twice & not listing another in it's place? -.-

Married Lover

11,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100

Natalia Winters's Husband

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
Natalia Winters

Hygienic Genius

I like both updates this week. Zodiacal was one of my favorite items, and I'm happy to see it being updated in Zodiacal: Equinox. smile Also, Purrsuasion Play is very cute.

I voted for L'histoire de Mephiste just because I love it so much~

Winter ChiIIs's Spouse

Lupine Wolf

11,425 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
Natalia Winters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items