Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you help donate to Gambino?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 7, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

We donate all of our money, and he goes evil, but then he dies, and tower goes splat.

There's a moral in here some where.
Are you kiddin'? See the Von Helsons go smoosh was worth every gold! xd Even if they did survive.
Wait...They survived?
DecayingThorn
Wait...They survived?

Not necessarily, just saying if they did..

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Right about now, it seems as if no one survived. It's been days since this happened and if Gambino did fall into the ater, he'd be drowning right now.....

But here's another question. if both the mansion and the tower destroyed, where will all of our big events be held in? not the von helson mansion and not the gmabino tower. so where?
what a wast of GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream
Y'all got JACKED! *snaps fingers* xp

Fashionable Hunter

LOL jokes on you! My gold went to the new mansions xd whee 3nodding

Dapper Hunter

850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
its not like your suppose to be getting anything back from donating anyways. besides theres 2 mansions now, so not all is lost.
I say it was worth it. I gave 1.2k and have three signs now (I bought one and got one from my mule account) and this whole storyline thing is very cool. Besides, 1.2k isn't much. But for those who gave more than that... Look on the bright side. It's Gambino! xd
I miss the tower...it was just cool looking.

Vicious Glitch

9,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*lol* I sometimes wonder the sniper was really a disgruntled customer. @_@; Didn't like his picket and wanted his money back~

:/ Whatta shame~
I didn't donate anything cos I'm stingy
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
Go Gambino go xd
Still, Gambino DID give free anti-Von Helsons signs to the people who donated...and I feel gutted because I donated and yet missed out. I had to buy mine sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff