Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3

Baneful
Indeed this has been done before.

And I support Gambino.

So it has been done already? Aw, man!

*waves Gambino support flag, then realizes she's actually waving her Von Helsons support flag* Uh oh. *gets out the REAL Gambino support flag and waves it*

They should make support flags.
I like to switch off my signs every so often. Like, I'll be holding an Anti-Gambino sign one minute, and an Anti-Von Helson sign the next. It's fun when people private message me saying, "OMGOMGOMG!!!!1one U WERE HOLDING GAMBINO SINE SECOND AGO!!1@3!eleven DAT'S OUTRAGEUS!!!1onefortytwo

I'm taking both their sides. Because Gambino's crazy. And the Von Helsons are evil.
Epitome of Spiffiness
I like to switch off my signs every so often. Like, I'll be holding an Anti-Gambino sign one minute, and an Anti-Von Helson sign the next. It's fun when people private message me saying, "OMGOMGOMG!!!!1one U WERE HOLDING GAMBINO SINE SECOND AGO!!1@3!eleven DAT'S OUTRAGEUS!!!1onefortytwo

I'm taking both their sides. Because Gambino's crazy. And the Von Helsons are evil.

That has to be one of the most awesome things I have read all day, and I've only been up for two hours.
Epitome of Spiffiness

Ahh, nice tactic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces