Welcome to Gaia! ::

What do you think?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 31, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 >

I hope this hasn't been repeated, but it probably has.

Well, as some of you may know, I was anti-Von Helsons up until a few days ago. I thought that this new pro-Von Helson-ness would mess me up, because I was still very much pro-Gambino. However, when I was writing in my journal, I thought of something...

Why not take both sides?

I know that some people hold both an anti-Gambino picket sign and an anti-Von Helsons picket sign to confuse people. I know that some people chose not to take a side.

But what if more people took both the side of the Von Helsons and Gambino? You have to admit, the double-agent-ness of it all intrigues you. Besides, think of how many people you'll confuse by the illogic of being on both sides! Wouldn't that be fun?

So now, I am offically both on the side of Gambino and the Von Helsons, because I can't hate either of them.

Who is with me?

*crickets chirp*

Drat.
I prefer to take neither side. They both seem sadistically evil in their own ways.
i like it
Crystalline Macabre
I know that some people hold both an anti-Gambino picket sign and an anti-Von Helsons picket sign to confuse people.

I hold both because sometimes, you just can't bop people fast enough with only one sign.

If you really wanted to confuse people though, you could hold both signs AND wear both pins! Because you both hate AND support BOTH of them!

Anywho, I say go for it. If someone's still crazy enough to go around telling everyone the end of Gaia is coming despite the fact that it's very obviously almost definitely not going to happen anytime soon, playing both sides of the Gambino/Von Helson war seems pretty cool too. Just don't get caught by either side knowing that you also support their enemies wink

Dramatic Hunter

Indeed this has been done before.

And I support Gambino.

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Gambino all the way 3nodding

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Von Helson's scare me...
<center> I shall join u, great one. </center>

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I would like to support both of them, but I just CAN'T like the Von Helsons
Alexander Ramius
If you really wanted to confuse people though, you could hold both signs AND wear both pins! Because you both hate AND support BOTH of them!

I... never thought of that. Sounds fun. twisted

Alexander Ramius
Just don't get caught by either side knowing that you also support their enemies wink

I think I should probably also make sure I don't get caught pairing the enemies with each other.

...uh oh. *runs away*
MorpheusD.Duvall
Von Helson's scare me...

Why? They don't seem very scary to me...

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Crystalline Macabre
Alexander Ramius

I... never thought of that. Sounds fun. twisted

Alexander Ramius
Just don't get caught by either side knowing that you also support their enemies wink

I think I should probably also make sure I don't get caught pairing the enemies with each other.

...uh oh. *runs away*

Hee hee
Godica
I prefer to take neither side. They both seem sadistically evil in their own ways.

Of course they're both sadistically evil. That's what makes it so fun!

...okay. Shutting up now.
shohi
i like it

*evil giggle*

Jeering Phantom

25,200 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Crystalline Macabre
MorpheusD.Duvall
Von Helson's scare me...

Why? They don't seem very scary to me...

They just ARE. They look kinda like snakes. Meanwhile Gambino looks like he's insane....but that's ok.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff