Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pro- or Anti- Von Helson?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 27, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 >

No zombies, it would be too repetitive.

I still think they're all alive though, and this whole thing is going to end in such a way that giggles come out of everyone.
Kyla_Ewens
They'll survive. I bet the mods are loving how much drama this has created

I think they already have the updates ready there just seeing how crazy they can make us gonk
A couple of werewolves like them wouldn't get killed in some measly tower crash.

Dapper Lunatic

I don't know if anyone remembers but the admins said we'd see more of these guys, they'll be alive SOMEHOW
gea? whats dea? xp

i hope thier dead, because they do not rock my soxxors! scream but i hope gambinos alive, its a shame such a powerful man was taken down so far by a single shot. kinda ironic to dont ya think?

Dapper Lunatic

mesostophlies
gea? whats dea? xp

i hope thier dead, because they do not rock my soxxors! scream but i hope gambinos alive, its a shame such a powerful man was taken down so far by a single shot. kinda ironic to dont ya think?

well your soxxors as you call them can go to hell! The Von Helsons just want to be noticed and respected. Gambino just wants power, he also is not powerfull in the fighting sence but hes one of those "Friends in High Places" well I dunno about the friends part.
surprised maybe they'll come back with amnisia! and Gambino will trick them into believeing that they're poor, which they are... now 3nodding .
Then Gambino will rule! MUHAHAHAHA!

Dapper Lunatic

DeadTrinity
surprised maybe they'll come back with amnisia! and Gambino will trick them into believeing that they're poor, which they are... now 3nodding .

thats not nice. Besides Amnesia would be more of a repeated storyline than Zombie. A temperary truce between both side might be a good idea.
i wand to by a heart angel heart

Tipsy Smoker

Animeking007
DeadTrinity

thats not nice. Besides Amnesia would be more of a repeated storyline than Zombie. A temperary truce between both side might be a good idea.

Temporary truce would make for a boring storyline.

Dapper Lunatic

Zinnia Ziegler
Animeking007
DeadTrinity

Temporary truce would make for a boring storyline.

whys that? They join forces JUST to take down a new organisation that will have the Sniper and maybe Labtech X then hate each other again
i bet the next update will be on gino's b-day

Dapper Lunatic

wicker02
i bet the next update will be on gino's b-day

What Halloween?
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers