Your house. It looks nice.

Clean Giver

7,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Medalist 100
  • Survivor 150
Carrion Kitten
Mr Nix
Is there a way we can jump in towns...cause when I try to get some bugs at Durem...the bugs were so way up and out of reach... :/

Nope, you have to use the elevator.

I know, even on the top level I can't reach them. D:

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
this is a freaking awesome moment in towns history! I'm so excited to have a home in Barton. XD

Tipsy Teammate

17,375 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Accept the invite, and you're told that the hood is full. Go down to the neighborhood yourself and stake your claim manually, and you're told you don't have permission, even though you've already sent a request to the landlord and had it accepted. Surely I'm not the only one having this problem...

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
So far, I love the housing in towns 2, each new style of house is very cute. I also love how we can invite friends and live in one of four towns

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Does anyone know if there have been pictures posted of the different houses anywhere? I really want to see them before I make my decision. I normally support Durem but from what I've been reading, I think Barton may be more my style.

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
*squeals*

Those houses look lovely. I'll try getting into towns once I get home (still at work while typing this). First interactive house items, now this.

Handsome Man-Lover

Cozy loft in Durem, now that's what I'm talking about mrgreen

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saber Blysmey
Does anyone know if there have been pictures posted of the different houses anywhere? I really want to see them before I make my decision. I normally support Durem but from what I've been reading, I think Barton may be more my style.

Here you go
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Buggy Punk

Cute little pink apartment in Durem. Elevators! emotion_drool So cool.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Existential Existence
Saber Blysmey

Here you go
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Thank you so much. I kept getting hit with lag and couldn't even make it to the taxi. They all look great.

Moonlight Mage

10,450 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Is it a glitch when it's nighttime and you visit your house (or someone else's) and you're standing there in the dark, and cannot turn the lights on? Is it just me... or is this a problem other people are having too? Maybe I'm just not doing something correctly to get my lights to stay on in my own house. cat_sweatdrop

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Saber Blysmey

Thank you so much. I kept getting hit with lag and couldn't even make it to the taxi. They all look great.

If you want to avoid lag I suggest getting to the boat taxi via the taxi in VH. Getting to the taxi via VH is actually faster than going through Gambino.

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
Existential Existence
Saber Blysmey

If you want to avoid lag I suggest getting to the boat taxi via the taxi in VH. Getting to the taxi via VH is actually faster than going through Gambino.

I tried that too. I got stuck in the VH taxi. d:
The Undead Suitor
yeah pretty isnt the point though, Im just talking about how durem went from a kinda gothic high class stark metropoliton city with lots of greys, silvers, and reds (their town logo is red and black after all),

to a...beige and cream Paris

not to mention 2 out of their 3 shops are a punk rock store that sells primarily leather jackets, and a grimy tattoo parlor

it just seems like a major jump in themes
I do like the look, but I thought it was kind of odd that they would stray from their color themes. emo It really is different from how I imagined Durem would be.

I think they were basing it off of HR Wesley's "new" look. I actually kind of forgot how the old shop look was... But Durem on the world map definitely still looks a little gothic to me.
Just curious, where is the second picture from?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff