• Magical Girl 50
Soubi-chu
User ImageUser Image
♥ ♥

I still can't find the cab.
This is reminding me of work. I want to smash my computer in
and then hit someone with the shards. LOL

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Far right corner, past the bacon place, all the way to the water. Taxi boat's down there. o.o

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
King Blackwater
So I can't edit my house interior atm?

You can, you can use the original house editor under your home tab on the my gaia page.

l VUN l's Partner

Mega Rabbit

King Blackwater

Neither can I. The editor loads to 100% and then freezes.

Tiny Shapeshifter

hpanna
Thanks! I noticed that right after I posted. XD
I have that plot too. That's the best on in Barton imo.
You're welcome, even if I was slowbro at it, lol. xD

And hell yeah~ High five for having the same plot choice. emotion_brofist
I don't know whether different styled houses better fit whichever plot, but I'll probably try experimenting that out for future houses (those plots are reserved for my mules/family).

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Fractale
The Undead Suitor
Zinistra
The Undead Suitor
Zinistra
The Undead Suitor
no seriously, aekea is the best

I would have chose durem but they changed it from gothic london underground to mother ******** paris france and now I dont like it anymore

Hopefully once Night/Day kicks in it would be creepy at night...

then it will just look like paris at night

Maybe I'm biased because I've lived in London and visited Paris, and though Paris was prettier. >_>

yeah pretty isnt the point though, Im just talking about how durem went from a kinda gothic high class stark metropoliton city with lots of greys, silvers, and reds (their town logo is red and black after all),

to a...beige and cream Paris

not to mention 2 out of their 3 shops are a punk rock store that sells primarily leather jackets, and a grimy tattoo parlor

it just seems like a major jump in themes
i was disappointed by this. The building look nice, but the gothic architect; the town colors and punk/rock/ goth seedy shops- what happened to them? You'd think after 10 years, Gaia would've settled on the basic towns' themes, by now.

yeah its pretty disappointing considering aekeas redesign is actually good

Santiago-kun's Girlfriend

Edgiest Sweetheart

51,940 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
It seems there's no option revealing spots taken in different towns, like Towns 1... ;--;

Benevolent Healer

28,925 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Healer 50
Loving the new housing, got a blue house in Durem. A huge improvement from the old version, just wish it wasn't so laggy.

Celebrating Gaian

Existential Existence

Do you know how the neighbor thing works? Like, does somone have to literally move into your neighborhood, or can you just plug your friends in to your neighborhood with out them actually having to move into them?

Festive Celebrator

I was finally able to get in and explored all four towns. However, I'm very confused because, although I'm a Barton girl... I just fell in love with Durem! I'm so torn!!
It just feels wrong and right at the same time. heart gonk

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
SS2-SITH LORD
Existential Existence

Do you know how the neighbor thing works? Like, does somone have to literally move into your neighborhood, or can you just plug your friends in to your neighborhood with out them actually having to move into them?

they have to send a request to move into your neighborhood, you have to accept it, then they have to go in and take a spot in your neighborhood.

Celebrating Gaian

Existential Existence
SS2-SITH LORD
Existential Existence

they have to send a request to move into your neighborhood, you have to accept it, then they have to go in and take a spot in your neighborhood.

So pretty much you can't be a landlord AND live in someone else's neighborhood.
I was hoping everyone gets a neighborhood and they can plug their friends houses into them. Kind of like You have your house and the others are portals to their houses.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
I've moved to the seaside, but I was kind of bummed we weren't able to move into the next lots beside us. Despite tedious efforts to collect candy in towns, it was really nice to move from one block to the next. I was hoping they'd push that out before they decided to import housing (Not a technology genius, but the more crap to work around, the more time it takes to implement something else?) but I hope I'll be able to travel to Durem and Aekea by bus eventually.

Fashionable Gaian

So I accidently left my neighbourhood, and had to readd everyone again xD
I don't ever want to do that again, it was just horrible ;-; and the lag/freezing between loading sucks!
Simply Grim
King Blackwater

Neither can I. The editor loads to 100% and then freezes.

I believe this may have something to do with if you had a house already or not. I can't edit my house on this account (a mule) but I can on my main account, which already had a home.
Piggyback-Chan
So I accidently left my neighbourhood, and had to readd everyone again xD
I don't ever want to do that again, it was just horrible ;-; and the lag/freezing between loading sucks!

It's not towns being slow Piggy, you'r just slow and special that way. talk2hand

(This is VKiera, on my mule)

XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas