Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Explorer

Silver Tear Angel
Wow He Just

Got all gold. rofl Love my luck right now. dramallama

xD. You can use the gold to by more rigs and continue to test your luck!

Yeah, more people need to buy this Toga party so I can buy another bundle or two or three.....or ten....

Golden Demon

TOGA whooot haha at least they got creative with what type of items they are releasing again not just halo, wings, 03 lol though i wanna try this rig im not spending my gold on this XD

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
Wow He Just
Silver Tear Angel
Wow He Just

Yeah, it's freaking dumb. But oh well. I am at a point that, I am going to buy a Divinity's Reach 6 pack to top it all off. dramallama

May the luck be with you! Crossing my fingers for ya!

Got all gold. rofl Love my luck right now. dramallama
What did you get from my Victory you just bought? emotion_awesome

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Ashikubi
        No problem. I wasn't getting any use out of it so I figured I'd give it to someone who'd use it. (●´∀`) Enjoy!
You're so sweet thank you <3

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Wow He Just

Yeah, more people need to buy this Toga party so I can buy another bundle or two or three.....or ten....

or ten ...definitely. rofl

I'm enjoying watching all these results, I think this is the luckiest I've seen people be with rigs.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Fiorii got to it before me. It's the Grim Reaper MC, but I could have sworn there was a huge black Hourglass. I guess I'm just thinking of the Dreamer's Dust MC.

I read Antigone during my Sophomore year of high school. It's stuck with me over ten years. I need to reread it though.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Hmmm sucks that there's no bigger one, but the grim reaper one is goood too ^^
Ahhh wow nice, in my senior year we looked at more Roman stuff, particularly the Aeneid

I've never actually read the Aeneid or the other notable epics from the time like the Odyssey. I've always meant to. lol The Aeneid was the one about the Trojan war right?

Ah sorry I had to go and do dinner stuff ><
I believe the Odyssey was about the Trojan War, the Aeneid was more after the war and discovering Rome

Dangerous Explorer

iBalthier
What did you get from my Victory you just bought? emotion_awesome

Noughts & Crosses. Which I dumped for 1g. dramallama

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier
Fiorii
I'm pretty sure you'll get enough if you sell a golden wings.
So many people are getting awesome things, Makes me wanna try my luck...
Ugh if the mobile payment goes through, I'm stuck on the confirmation and it's taken ten out of the thirty bucks I selected off my phone but no GC yet...
Haha yeah that's the same reason I want to try xP

Hopefully it goes through. The odds seem pretty good. I'll definitely be crossing my fingers for you <3
Bleh it didn't go through. Gonna check their customer support 'cause I'm missing money from my phone but no confirmation of the transaction being completed ><

Man-Hungry Vegetarian

I got Winged Anklets and Golden Laurels O_O

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Bleh it didn't go through. Gonna check their customer support 'cause I'm missing money from my phone but no confirmation of the transaction being completed ><

That's a bummer gonk

I hope you can get it resolved quickly! It'd be horrible if the funds got lost somewhere in transition.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

Fiorii got to it before me. It's the Grim Reaper MC, but I could have sworn there was a huge black Hourglass. I guess I'm just thinking of the Dreamer's Dust MC.

I read Antigone during my Sophomore year of high school. It's stuck with me over ten years. I need to reread it though.

Hmmm sucks that there's no bigger one, but the grim reaper one is goood too ^^
Ahhh wow nice, in my senior year we looked at more Roman stuff, particularly the Aeneid

I've never actually read the Aeneid or the other notable epics from the time like the Odyssey. I've always meant to. lol The Aeneid was the one about the Trojan war right?

Ah sorry I had to go and do dinner stuff ><
I believe the Odyssey was about the Trojan War, the Aeneid was more after the war and discovering Rome

No the Odyssey is about Odysseus' travel problems as he went home from the Trojan War. The Trojan War one is the Iliad, I mixed them up.

Newbie Traveler

Did they release Chuchip with it?

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Hi-Potion
Sailor Tin Nyanko
Hi-Potion
Sailor Tin Nyanko
I am very sick at the moment.. but...

Attention people ranting about the Blessings not fitting the theme: Greek Gods and Goddesses would, according to certain one's mythology, turn people into Deer, Horses, and Cows... just to name some things. So the Blessings are perfectly fitting. Diana/Artemis, Athena, and Zeus are some Gods/Godesses that did this. Zeus even turned people into Bears.
So if they threw the Russian bear items into the RIG theyd fit the theme is what you're saying?
They wouldnt xD;;
I already knew all of this~ That's a shaky connection at best.

Those two Goddesses had some stories connected to them about them turning people into game, especially deer/stag, if any human spotted them or if they caught anyone hunting for game.

Gaia supposedly liked to turn into deer and stalk those Goddesses some times.

There are just so many stories about the Goddesses in Greek and Roman mythology connecting them to Deer over and over and over again. Them turning into them. Them hunting them. Them turning humans into them. Them hunting people hunting deer. Story after story, myth after myth.

I could say they could cram a water horse in, they could put peacocks in, they could put in minotaurs,.... many things that are combos of horse and human, deer and human, cow and human... since those were races in Mythology that you were warned you could just run into in reality if you go too far this way or that way or another. A female bear or a bear with cubs could be put in. Artemis and Apollo's mother was turned into a Bear by Zeus to hide her from Hera. Their mother happened to be pregnant with them. You could put ummm,.. hell... I am a mess from beign sick and on meds for being sick... the winged horses... can't think of their names... one is like the boy from Married with Children.. some name connection. Because there were Winged Horses a couple times. Ravens and Crows because they carried out sentencing and punishment by some of the Gods.

Some things that wouldn't work out would be Phoenix, Silky Deer, Reindeer, Cardinals ( type of bird),... if you need some animals that don't work into mythology.

But the Part Deer, Part Horse, Part Cow people were there. Can't spell their names Centurians or something. I don't know... I am trying to not black out. I'm very sick and my meds are overkilling.

Deer were heavily connected to Diana/Artemis, Athena, and Gaia. Many stories about if you meet them they will be a Deer, they will be with Deer, or they will turn you into a Deer. It was an expectation. People lived in fear that they would anger one of these and then be killed or attacked by armies of the part horse people.
Yes, deer WERE heavily connected to Artemis, however Oisin is not~ There are lots of deer items on Gaia, but they didnt see fit to include them even tho they'd fit better than Oisin~ (also, no fauns? no minotaur item?) ((but yeah, I know most Greek mythology stories, I grew up reading them endlessly! I remember the one where Artemis turns a man into a stag and he is devoured by his own hunting dogs))

But a lot of items, like Oisin and even Hera's Lace (I know who she was, but aside from the peacock the item has no connection to her at all), that don't really fit the theme even tho there were dozens of other items that do fit the Greek theme that could have been featured "Pan's Horns" is a recent item that fits perfectly. As well as the Icarus item~
Basically what I'm saying is that there are lots of deer themed items that would have fit better, mainly because Oisin is from a different mythos.

*claws at* Where is Hera's Mirror? Come on Gaia! What did you do with her Mirror?

Blessings prices are crazy so it's nice to pump more out there to bring the prices down. I don't feel like I have been seeing them much lately.

I'm surprised they didn't slip Pico Urn ( not even going to try to spell) in there.

Arg! I am stuck in a mess in real life because I am sick but my mom went upstairs but I can't get my mom because she is upstairs and I am too sick to go upstairs. I am having terrible problems in real life.

Many items I can think of that could be added to this actually have good prices or stable prices. I wonder if the MCs will raise in price from awareness being risen like I have seen happen with some other items. So frustrating, some items actually went up in price I wanted because they were re-released in RIGs/CIs recently and that raised awareness of their existence. So there are less now on Marketplace and their price went up. So strange. But I wonder if that was the point to some of these items in this.

Cuddly Knife

42,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier

That's a bummer gonk

I hope you can get it resolved quickly! It'd be horrible if the funds got lost somewhere in transition.
Ugh yeah, so much for a quick sixty mil from two bundles... -cries-

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
Ugh yeah, so much for a quick sixty mil from two bundles... -cries-

If the money goes through you could try the bundles and hope for some of the nicer things! This rig seems to have really nice odds!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff