Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

No the Odyssey is about Odysseus' travel problems as he went home from the Trojan War. The Trojan War one is the Iliad, I mixed them up.

of the House of Demonic Dreams
Whoops my bad, I always get those two mixed up ^^;

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier
Ugh yeah, so much for a quick sixty mil from two bundles... -cries-

If the money goes through you could try the bundles and hope for some of the nicer things! This rig seems to have really nice odds!
I doubt the customer service will get back to me before these are out though...
I sent thing in at Boku, should I do one here too or would that be entirely pointless?

Back on topic though, I *would* open them myself but people said Coin Flip had really nice odds. I got s**t amounts of gold every time. My luck is terrible so I'd rather sell the bundles as a whole and then -maybe- buy a single or two to open

Magical Pirate

21,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
I sent thing in at Boku, should I do one here too or would that be entirely pointless?

Back on topic though, I *would* open them myself but people said Coin Flip had really nice odds. I got s**t amounts of gold every time. My luck is terrible so I'd rather sell the bundles as a whole and then -maybe- buy a single or two to open

That's true. I've never purchased it through my phone, so I'm not sure how that works. Might not hurt to do so.

I can understand, I have horrible luck with things normally. I'm keeping an eye on a few things from this rig though. There's a lot of nice things that could deflate a lot <3

Bucktoothed Pants

19,850 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

No the Odyssey is about Odysseus' travel problems as he went home from the Trojan War. The Trojan War one is the Iliad, I mixed them up.

Eh, that's understandable. I get them mixed up myself.

I'm thinking of getting a single and trying it out. Should I?

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

hmmm, how terrible is your luck? if its as bad as mine, don't xD

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier

That's true. I've never purchased it through my phone, so I'm not sure how that works. Might not hurt to do so.

I can understand, I have horrible luck with things normally. I'm keeping an eye on a few things from this rig though. There's a lot of nice things that could deflate a lot <3
I've done smaller amounts before and it was fine, so i'm super bummed about this :/

Oooh whatchu looking at?

Bucktoothed Pants

19,850 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

I got a Northern Chill item from the Winter's Tale earlier today. So I don't know, I did okay today. I just don't think I'm going to find a Transgenic Soldier any time soon, all of the ones in the mp in the last week got bought up. sweatdrop And it doesn't help that someone was buying nearly all the Striking Thiefs in the mp and keeping the price at 2mil rather than the 1.6 it was hovering around earlier today.

If it wasn't clear, those were the two items I was looking to buy today after I sold my Chill.

Lonely Loiterer

Welp, glad I didn't buy Cery today.

Magical Pirate

21,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
The Nephilim Rosier
I've done smaller amounts before and it was fine, so i'm super bummed about this :/

Oooh whatchu looking at?

Maybe it was just a bad connection. I do hope they can fix it quickly. I figure the rig will be here probably 2 days, but we won't know till the announcement.

I'm hoping golden wings get super cheap, I'll grab 2 pair if they do. ( arms and anklets). Then I'm definitely eyeing Persephone. I've liked that one since it came out ages ago. And potentially Hera's Lace, but I don't think that one will go down soon.

Are there any particular items you're really looking forward to getting some deflation?

Gallant Inquisitor

13,650 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Yup! I'll pass.

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

I got a Northern Chill item from the Winter's Tale earlier today. So I don't know, I did okay today. I just don't think I'm going to find a Transgenic Soldier any time soon, all of the ones in the mp in the last week got bought up. sweatdrop And it doesn't help that someone was buying nearly all the Striking Thiefs in the mp and keeping the price at 2mil rather than the 1.6 it was hovering around earlier today.

If it wasn't clear, those were the two items I was looking to buy today after I sold my Chill.

Ahhh nice, if you DO get this good luck!
Oooh ouch that sucks >< The letter's at 1.7 atm if you have enough for that?

Bucktoothed Pants

19,850 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man
The Nephilim Rosier
Shrimp_Man

Ahhh nice, if you DO get this good luck!
Oooh ouch that sucks >< The letter's at 1.7 atm if you have enough for that?
Well I just got a seller for Transgenic Soldier. Yay! *dances around screaming KAHHHNNNN!!!!*

I actually totally forgot to check the letter. sweatdrop

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Silver Tear Angel
The Nephilim Rosier

Oooh whatchu looking at?

Maybe it was just a bad connection. I do hope they can fix it quickly. I figure the rig will be here probably 2 days, but we won't know till the announcement.

I'm hoping golden wings get super cheap, I'll grab 2 pair if they do. ( arms and anklets). Then I'm definitely eyeing Persephone. I've liked that one since it came out ages ago. And potentially Hera's Lace, but I don't think that one will go down soon.

Are there any particular items you're really looking forward to getting some deflation?
Mm yeah that's what I'm hoping...And hopefully this RIG is in longer than one day ><
Ooh nice nice, the wings look adorable. I definitely want the Blessings because omg the eyesssss~! I quite like Chill of Artemis too, and I'd want Hera's Lace if I didn't have one already xD
I lie. I still want Hera's Lace D:

Omnipresent Cat

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I got Winged Anklets from a single, but now I can't decide if I wanna press my luck with a Bundle to try for the Oisin and Golden Laurels.

A lot of stuff has already dropped so significantly.
emotion_facepalm

Friendly Pumpkin

16,300 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
Well I just got a seller for Transgenic Soldier. Yay! *dances around screaming KAHHHNNNN!!!!*

I actually totally forgot to check the letter. sweatdrop
=O YAAAAAY! *dances with you*
rofl oh my xD Most of the listings for the letter are cheaper than Striking Thief atm, so hopefully you can get it ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff