Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
I finally have ramen! Thanks, kind anon! emotion_kirakira This item is fantastic! *slurps naruto and noodles*

Timid Vampire

25,800 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Winged 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really have a problem with this when it comes to items I need for alchemy... Especially when it's fail items from old RIGs and stuff like limited grants. I wanted to make a Space Meow but Toy Rockets are hardly ever for sale when I have the time to be online. I don't want to pay 1mil for just one. gonk

Beloved Perfectionist

i always regret not collecting the birthstone items sad

anywho this happened to me just the other day with the blood iron jaws.

was going to make a ridiculously creepy diedrich outfit with them but nooooooo.

Popular Friend

SDplus Reiko.

OMG, that took forever to get.
I only got it for 1.6mill.

Now, Idk its worth more that 2mill.

Dolls inflate and deflate easily. Pretty sure not many people sell the Reiko, because the eyes that come with it are,,, Super good quality! emotion_yatta

Popular Friend

Ghost Tamer
I finally have ramen! Thanks, kind anon! emotion_kirakira This item is fantastic! *slurps naruto and noodles*

Congrats!-

Hopefully someone gifts me more Seaweed though emotion_kirakira

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cygnus the Dark Star
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/19725
these man
✘✘✘
    GAH! D:< I WANT THOSE NAO! gonk

Chital's Husband

Noob

Those items from the Price and Joy, sometimes they are just not available in the marketplace.
I don't have enough tickets for them either. emo

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
✘✘✘
    I hope I never come across this predicament on a regular basis. This has only happened to me once with Momoiro Chugakko Uniform Loafers. By the time they were in stock again, I found a replacement amongst my own items. 4laugh
I spent forever looking for a Dashing Gentleman Sardonyx Tie. (It was the perfect item for my avatar!) I ended up paying a pretty inflated price for it

Aged Pirate

I had to search/wait for a while to get a Orangecicle Octopus and a Otaku Sanctuary xwx

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
Cygnus the Dark Star
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/19725
these man

Oh goodness, these are brilliant!
How have I never seen these lovely pants before?!

@topic: I'm forever searching for items from the Prize and Joy. You NEVER see them when you need them.
I remember looking for sme old SDPlus Doll's and constantly waiting for them to appear in the Marketplace. Luckily, they did manage to crop up and for a reasonable price, too!

Indomitable Bro

processing data . . .
this was nowhere to be found when I was looking to buy it.
now there's a comfortable number of them listed, go figure.

Indomitable Bro

The Ivangelia
I remember looking for sme old SDPlus Doll's and constantly waiting for them to appear in the Marketplace. Luckily, they did manage to crop up and for a reasonable price, too!

processing data . . .
there's another side to that, too. most are incredibly difficult to sell without getting impatient. emotion_donotwant

Decorated Nerd

Ah I had the exact same problem with the august birthstone sash !! When I wanted to buy it, there were three listings at like 600k or so, and when I PMed my offer near the average was refused -_- It took at least a couple weeks for me to get one at a reasonable price. It was difficult getting the june and july birthstone sashes too, but the august one was really the worst xp
I waited 6 months to get my dancey time mood bubble. I had a thread in the wanted subforum with 300k finder fee. That was really painful, I will never sell it because it would be impossible to buy again xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff