Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elfin Bard

38,975 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
I've found that questing isn't really for me. Things are far too expensive so I just give up and move on. I did seriously consider trying to go for a Crystal Millennium when it first came out but, again, prices were a problem (they still are). Thankfully Gaia released a bunch of recolours and I ended up snagging a much cheaper one, so in a way I suppose I still got what I wanted? sweatdrop I'm super happy with it though and that's what matters.

I don't really collect anything other than the old flowers from Towns. I have thousands of each type simply collecting dust in my inventory but I just love them so much. I can't have enough. So if anyone doesn't want their flowers...

I don't have goals either aha~ Well, I would like to be more active in the forums and be around enough that people start recognising me but I'm too much of a shy lurker. weh

Kawaii Spirit

I've given up questing completely, it's impossible in this economy. The items I want are insanely expensive and I've got nothing left to sell.

54,950 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
Maybe it's stupid, but I try to get all the achievements this year. Even those we need to pay for. So I spent 5b to get the Divine Donator and Supreme Supporter about two hours ago, and I feel stupid, because it's still a lot of gold for me.

Beside that my wishlist is down to 3 items. I would love to get them soon, but they are way too expensive for me right now. So I continue saving gold.

Tenacious Hellhound

My silly gaia goal is pulling my myself together and take down at least three of my seven accounts because there's no point to them anymore

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Damnit, Slick, now you really are making me want to do my enormous "every item+recolor I own/desire" tracking/quest thread. gonk It's gonna be so big... So, so big...

Sugary Heart

Silly goal:
- [NPC] Pancake Body Pillow

Goal that will never happen:
- Boxing LQI or really any item that allows me to cosplay my favorite boxing manga characters.

I really want a ticket so I can make a boxing item. At this point I'm fine with the mini or baby golden tickets because at least then I can get a pair of gloves, and maybe a pair of shorts and shoes as well. Ippo/Joe tribute ftw.

still wish I could have gotten the Sapphire Ticket *cry*

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Do you quest? Or is it a thing in the past, or are you so satisfied with the what you have that questing just isn't a thing for you to do any more on Gaia?
Of course I quest! don8 Lapis Ticket plox lol

What silly things do you collect or aim to collect on Gaia?
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
And maybe the z!F badge... ninja

Do you have silly Gaia goals?
1. Speak to a NPC! 8'D Notice me, senpai!
2. Break my inventory!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
i gave up on my touko fukawa quest (which required agape for the hair) and thinking of moving to my wishlist.

i hope i dont have any regrets.

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
My silly/ridiculous quests are as follows:

1.If they make Stein undies, I will spend excessive amounts of gold questing for as many pairs as I can get my grubby paws on, so that I will be the Gaia member who owns the most Stein undies. cool

2. Get Stein to acknowledge me as his number one stalker... I mean admirer. sweatdrop

3. Marry Stein, now that there is a marriage option on Gaia and what not. wink

Dulcet Nymph

18,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Team Rina 200
My neverending silly quest is to BASK IN THE MIGHT OF A HUGE, GLORIOUS INVENTORY FULL OF GORGEOUS ITEMS AND BE THE BIGGEST ITEM WHORE GAIA HAS EVEN KNOWN

Because I'm a greedy ********.

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
Divined Mortality

I want to collect as much underwear on here as possible.

Underwear themed quests are awesome! 3nodding

Fashionable Noob

11,625 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
It's sort of silly now and I'll probably never accomplish it because I am terrible at saving my gold, but I always wanted an Angelic Halo. :c

Feral Spirit

17,500 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
YourAzureGoddess
Quests.

That's a word I haven't considered in years.

My epic forever-quest was a devil tail. Then hyperinflation hit, and recolors hit and Astra whipping tails hit and I looked at it all, threw up my hands and said "F***-it." Too much, too confusing, too expensive, not worth it.

So while I still turn my head at a swanky makeup or skin now and again, mostly I just don't care and I sate myself with buying all the gold shop items I can stuff into my overstuffed inventory and then trying to remember where the heck I put everything. (Actually there's almost no new skins coming out recently and that makes me sad. crying )

The one thing I still want?

I want Diedrich-green skin. Not a Diedrich suit, not ears. A skin. A beautiful lime green skin.

I always hoped it would be a wing-sticker prize like the peep-pink skin... maybe someday.
I believe the Wasteland Toxicant item has a lime green skin

Wicked Magician

17,025 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Tycoon 200
Eurydice Evyn
My neverending silly quest is to BASK IN THE MIGHT OF A HUGE, GLORIOUS INVENTORY FULL OF GORGEOUS ITEMS AND BE THE BIGGEST ITEM WHORE GAIA HAS EVEN KNOWN

Because I'm a greedy ********]

^^Me as hell.

Stubborn Gifter

Although I have quest for items, I never done anything silly or things that scream about my sanity. Besides, I hardly quest for items due to work and others. sweatdrop

However, I will admit there may be some goals that seem silly. Like how I keep requesting Gaia to put Bludeau in the spotlight to find the true meaning of love. And no, this year event isn't enough to satisfy me even though he did make an appearance. So shush. >.>;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff